Cleaning with Mario #8 Cleaning with Marion McKnight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Derek has a tik tok too and they done a couple challenge on his and one of the questions was who’s better looking and the both picked Derek 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haha I know but i found it amusing he never even paused for a moment 🤣 pointed straight to himself!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don't worry fam, for our messiah has spoken (not terribly coherently obvs )

duck me! He even thinks it is because of him sharing some nurses doing a song and dance he is healing the nation! Christ he makes me feel sick!
What an utter bleep! At least he has a legit excuse not to visit his dad now. Pure prick.

Reactions: 3
He’s had to write a list of things that need doing in the house, so as not to get overwhelmed?

a) it’s a tiny one bedroomed flat
b) he’s just done carpets and decorated
c) it’s a tiny one bedroomed flat
d) he’s just done carpets and decorated

I had to everything on the list twice, just to make sure I didn’t forget anything and/or get kverwhelmex

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I fuckin hope one thing on his list reads:
- Sort out my cleaning products and donate surplus to the needy.

But it won't coz he needs ALL OF IT for his tiny one bed flat 🤬

I don't understand how he could have that much to do on his todo list as remember he said he always deep cleans 'afore' he goes to work 😴🙄

Hilarious 😂 kitchen wipe down I was astounded when he moved the salt and pepper to wipe under it then he looked round seen all the tit all over and thought duck I will be here all day and continued to wipe around the rest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
8 dots worth of wiping his kitchen sides. Wow. Get in the bin Monzo.

Also. Does he not hoover his rug? He used that squeegee thing on it and then hoovered after. Would you not hoover first? So confused 😕 😂

Reactions: 7
Look at the dirt inside this clatty cunts shark, I have to empty mine after each use.
Screenshot_20200324-101421_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
On his list it says "sort bathroom unit"

Maszfa you needs to be more specific. The one in your bathroom or the one in your living room? Yeah?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hullo ma luvlies so a dont have a back garden....
Well saint marion maybe you should get a windae box to go with your outbox

• Haha
My son just said ‘she sounds like someone in a pantomime’ 🤣🤣🤣
(He has no idea who I am watching or even seen him but that’s his second comment - a couple of weeks ago was about his language!)

• Haha
Oh god he’s on the tik tok again..this is for my fans|haters 😂 FANS he actually thinks he’s a celeb 🤦‍♀️ Marion, people are pissing themselves at you daily ya clown

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.