Cleaning with Mario #8 Cleaning with Marion McKnight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi I’ve been lurking watching this thread for a bit, I’m usually in the Becky thread or secret celeb gossip, so I had to watch mario dancing to see if it was as bad as you lot say it was, Jesus tap dancing Christ, I cringed that much I think I turned inside out ffs 🤭🤭🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm sure his followers were 91.3 earlier today now at 91.1. His cock wombling dancing has lost him followers. Yeah let's all staun in our bougie plush bedrooms and dance aff aw oor worries about cornonavirus what a fud.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes, to all the selfish bed blockers on their ventilators in intensive care, you just need to dance it off and you'll be fine ma lovelies.

bleeping idiot.

And I have MS and the whole of my left side is permanent numb and tingling due to nerve damage plus a load of other issues I won't bore you with.

But I'm still a better dancer than Marion.

So bleeping AYE 💃🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm sure his followers were 91.3 earlier today now at 91.1. His cock wombling dancing has lost him followers. Yeah let's all staun in our bougie plush bedrooms and dance aff aw oor worries about cornonavirus what a fud.
Up to 93.1 now how the f**k did that happen lol

Reactions: 2
My eyes my eyes .....I feel I have been scarred watching that dance “routine”. I tried to click through the dots but it was never ending!!! Marion not sure if you are aware but your not a wee teenager anymore!!! As for the sweating pits 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My day would have been better without seeing his sweat stained top

Reactions: 7
He genuinely believes he is something. Why does he feel the need to share every single tag he gets on Instagram? Someone needs to tell him he is a twit and everyone is taking the piss out of him

Reactions: 9
So aye, I jist thought I'd dae a wee dance fur yeees all and show aff ma sweaty pits 🤮
He is an embarrassment, at least be clean you dirty little runt!!
Hence why it’s in black and white he is wearing that nasty tea stained yellow t-shirt 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.