Cleaning with Mario #8 Cleaning with Marion McKnight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah duck I’m going to have to make a tik tok account to see what shite he gets up to 😂

Reactions: 3
Oh my days this is the funniest thread. I'm creased up laughing.

Am new to tattle but have been reading for ages and it's a very welcome distraction with everything that is going on.

Thanks for making me laugh

Reactions: 10
His IBS is flaring up ...not to be confused with his flairs that he mops ...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That dancing!!!!! Jesus H. Christ 😶 He's on another planet. I love that he has said at least 6 times now that he doesn't want to keep talking about covid because he wants "his page" to be a happy place but.....he keeps talking about it? He's such a dumbass. Get in the bath Marion and throw that tshirt in the bin!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That dancing!!!!! Jesus H. Christ 😶 He's on another planet. I love that he has said at least 6 times now that he doesn't want to keep talking about covid because he wants "his page" to be a happy place but.....he keeps talking about it? He's such a dumbass. Get in the bath Marion and throw that tshirt in the bin!
That top is going nowhere near a bin. He will cut the sleeves off and make a bespoke vest for the summer.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"We've only been going out for essential food and that's it"
BULLSHIT he took Derek to The Range for his birthday!! That wasn't essential food buying!!

• Haha
So he’s spent all day looking at your Mother’s Day stories, but then 10 dots later says he hasn’t looked at anyone’s stories which is why his outbox is groaning under the pressure.

my Grandad has dementia and makes more sense than Marion

• Haha
I don’t know how much his other bills cost but a 1 bed council flat won’t cost much per month at all. Maybe between £200-300? I’m not from Glasgow, I’m from a different area of Scotland so it could be different there but it still won’t be over the odds...

Reactions: 1
Holy duck the dancing has made my day. Someone has been watching Rosie Ramsey. It was tit on her stories Mazda.... you haven’t improved it

Reactions: 4
Hello ma lovelies. 💎
I’ve been a very long time lurker on here and after a wine or two have decided to join you marvellous lot.
I’ve never followed Marie but have watched his stories for ages.
So aye...

Reactions: 19
Oh duck me, I had been avoiding his dancing as I knew I would be in danger of cringing myself inside out, but I went for it and now my guts 'n' tit are all on the outside of ma boudy. Why does he love himself so much? Why does he think his dancing will inspire all of us out of our despair and worry? Why does he always restory the same 15 or so huns that big him up if he gets "literally thousands" of messages? So many questions, too much Melvin.

• Haha
Me me me me me. duck off Marian. You were dancing your troubles away yesterday with your sweaty armpits... gin was the answer last week.
you and the rest of the world are anxious. Save your whinging for your gin bottle. PRICK

Reactions: 4
Ok, we’re all feeling a bit anxious over this CaronaCarona yeh?
But does anyone else feel like Marion runs his words through googletranslate before he posts them?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So now Melvin can devote himself full time to healing the sick, calming the anxious and giving us lot some top drawer content to take the piss out of. I, for one am here for it, although can we all take a moment out of our lives to pray for poor baybee gurl Raaaayyyyyynnnnnnnn who will now have the gobshite around her 24/7 with no respite. She will be flinging her little cat boudy out of that window before the end of the day

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.