Cleaning with Mario #8 Cleaning with Marion McKnight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need help understanding what I’ve just watched and also what in the bleeping world made him think he should do that. What an absolute bleeping whopper

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry new to Mario ? What does he do for a job ? And how does he have so many followers ?
Shop assistant in Debenhams and nobody on here really understands the numbers beyond he got a shout out a while ago from the mighty Hinch and many of her sheep came for a gander. And stayed apparently.

Now go and do some Melvin revision. You won't regret it if you're looking to join in with the best craic on tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That air kick towards the end though. Just don’t even know what to say. So... aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry to spam 'youse' all but I can't get over his weird shaped head and how long his nose is, He's like pinocchio. And don't even get me started on the DIY hairdo.. jesus duck what does Derek see in this walloper. The muffia are all creaming their tena pants over this and I just don't see why he's so relatable to them 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well, I think I’m going to need medical help after watching that performance!!! What a bleeping cock😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Posted a pic of him, Dezza and his Mammy. Nada for his future MIL then?

#bekindbutonlyforshownotforreal.

Reactions: 3
I think I’m in a wee bit of shock 😐 the duck have I just witnessed. Those sweaty bo pits will be forever in ma mind 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Think I'm more in danger of cringing to death than coronavirus if Marion keeps on with the "pride of the gay club" dancing ⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My barbers is closing today until whenever we are over what is happening right now so I reckon I’m gonna have to ask him for tips on how to cut my hair. Fast forward to 8 weeks time and I’ll be sporting a Marion hair style. 😭

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.