Cleaning with Mario #8 Cleaning with Marion McKnight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When exactly isn't Melvin having "me time"? Everything is about Melvin and what he wants, the gobshite
When he has me me me time? When it's self-care time? When he's out saving small businesses? When he's channelling his Vera Lynn for us plebs? C'mon Kiki, give poor Marion a break, he's a stunnin' guy with a sparkling flat, his beneficence towards Derek knows no bounds. Who else wouldn't be delighted with eleventy billion creme eggs on their birthday? ๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When he has me me me time? When it's self-care time? When he's out saving small businesses? When he's channelling his Vera Lynn for us plebs? C'mon Kiki, give poor Marion a break, he's a stunnin' guy with a sparkling flat, his beneficence towards Derek knows no bounds. Who else wouldn't be delighted with eleventy billion creme eggs on their birthday? ๐Ÿฅด
Cleaning, you are so right. Melvin is like Jesus in a scratty yellow t tit! ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love you lot in here ๐Ÿ˜ my special place I come to to just chill and be fine huns I'm fine... Xxx

My special maonzoa friends ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

His mouth looks like a cats hole
It's always dry and poised ready to spout shite

You could open a bottle of beer on his lips they are so stern and dry....we need a poised lips bottle opener ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿพ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His mouth looks like a cats hole
Who wore the lips (cats hole) best .

CBB35D73-59C2-48A3-85E0-5C9812CC1BED.jpeg

1st prize : Bespoke one of a kind Mario candle set. Now your home can have that knockoff, sickly sweet, designer fragrance smell too.

2nd prize: Knockoff, fake designer . Coffee table book by one of a kind author TOm FoRd .

3rd prize: Are you fed up of going out with eyebrows that embarrass you? Well nows your chance to win a one a kind, boujie, tailored for you eyebrow sesh so aye and so forth .

Go from Angry caterpillars to bespoke plus boujee twiglet brows (thanks TheNiceBeardman a much better ring to it)
1DEBDB4C-4300-47E8-B7D0-C64E14A5E6B0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Sweating is natural but Christ wash your top or even better bin it ๐Ÿคข

Reactions: 7
Sorry new to Mario ? What does he do for a job ? And how does he have so many followers ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry new to Mario ? What does he do for a job ? And how does he have so many followers ?
We watch him for the (very high) cringe factor. He works in Debenhams, I think.
His mummy looks lovely. Does she cringe as much as we do? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
The dancing, the pit stains, the fingers... It's aw too much ma lovlies I can't cope. The cringe factor is off the scale ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฏ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Well that was a welcome treat on a gloomy day , he is very attached to that bespoke yellow t tit and them tartan PJ bottoms is oor marion ...so aye and so forth

• Haha
So aye, I jist thought I'd dae a wee dance fur yeees all and show aff ma sweaty pits ๐Ÿคฎ
I'm in disbelief that he didn't re-shoot that scene with a different top on.

Also, would've put money on Melvin being a hyper-groomer and having zero body hair from the neck down.

Last chicken in Sainsburys if anyone remembers the old Billy Connelly joke ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.