Cleaning with Mario #8 Cleaning with Marion McKnight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IBS is through the roof? Maybe this virus does affect ur ass then

Please tell me that’s horlicks and not a cup of tea? Who the duck drinks there tea like that 🤢
Tea for toddlers. Why are we even surprised that his tea would be beige? 😕😕😕

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not that I’d wish anyone to loose their jobs, but duck me, can you imagine what we’ll have to listen to if his hours are reduced or Debenhams close!!
we’ll see if he’s still telling people “we’ve got this”

Reactions: 3
Melvinites. I've been in a quandary. I set a competition about Dezzas birthday dinner and didn't call a winner.
In the red corner we have the beautiful bougie @Frankensooze whose menu got most likes. In the blue corner we have the gawwwjusly grink @Exhausted Pigeon who posted an old photo of Melvins which actually turned out to be THE dinner.

Seems ethical to call a tie and crown you joint winners 👑👑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Melvinites. I've been in a quandary. I set a competition about Dezzas birthday dinner and didn't call a winner.
In the red corner we have the beautiful bougie @Frankensooze whose menu got most likes. In the blue corner we have the gawwwjusly grink @Exhausted Pigeon who posted an old photo of Melvins which actually turned out to be THE dinner.

Seems ethical to call a tie and crown you joint winners 👑👑
I vote @Exhaustedpigeon 😘

Not that I’d wish anyone to loose their jobs, but duck me, can you imagine what we’ll have to listen to if his hours are reduced or Debenhams close!!
His Internet will be cut off, and they'll be eating Rayn in a week. Squandered their hunners of wages on tat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Or just telling people to ‘like’ his Instagram posts as a way of supporting him 🙄

Reactions: 2
Debenhams was already flagging, before this current situation. It’s likely that it’ll close, even on a temporary basis. Will he be so positive then? Will he still ‘have this’.
He seems to be very naive about the whole knock on effect of this tragic and very serious crisis.
Dick head.

Reactions: 8
Debenhams was already flagging, before this current situation. It’s likely that it’ll close, even on a temporary basis. Will he be so positive then? Will he still ‘have this’.
He seems to be very naive about the whole knock on effect of this tragic and very serious crisis.
Dick head.
I know - what happened to: “Ah’m no’ bothered aboot CaronaCarona” 😂😂😂

Attachments

I was thinking that about Debenhams. I wouldn’t want him to lose his job though cos the country is in a terrible state as we all know & now’s not the time to say things like that. But it seems he was VERY late to the party when it came to taking in the seriousness of this situation and hellish severity and consequences of it all.

Reactions: 9
I was thinking that about Debenhams. I wouldn’t want him to lose his job though cos the country is in a terrible state as we all know & now’s not the time to say things like that. But it seems he was VERY late to the party when it came to taking in the seriousness of this situation and hellish severity and consequences of it all.
Absolutely but he’ll go on as if he’s the only one affected by it. 1000s will loose their jobs. 1000s have already lost their jobs and he’s sat saying he got his Gin so he’s alright. Goes to show he really has his head up his hole

Reactions: 4
Mario only thinks about Mario, not a criticism, he's not very bright.

Lol at all the *support small businesses* posts from the usual suspects on insta. Anything non essential is not viable, wax melts and printed stolen quotes in a poundland frame ain't essential.

• Heart
Lads please all stop the mass hysteria and panic of the Coronavirus, just stop it all. Ava may has managed to make flash bathroom scented wax melts and mario has a discount code. We are all saved, this is what the country needed to rid us of this plague and get us back on track. We are saved by the saviour of small business once again!

• Haha
Am I missing something? Why would you want your home to smell of a bathroom cleaner? Does it not just smell of cleaning chemicals or am I missing something?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The old people were out at night. Coronavirus only infects at night

His IBS is terrible just now. So he treated it to a chippy last night

Am I missing something? Why would you want your home to smell of a bathroom cleaner? Does it not just smell of cleaning chemicals or am I missing something?
don’t knock it. Hannah managed to resourse the oil

Lots of hard work 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm with you on that, but I guess it's not any more strange than all the zoflora inspired one's???

Reactions: 1
Is it just me but I really want to punch his bleep in. Look at what is going on in the world and he is flogging crappy wax melts. Also we still need to rescue Derek.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
me, me, me, me, ah'm all right, me, me, ibs, me, me, buy some wax melts. self-obsessed doesn't come close to describing this rotten knob cheese

And the wax melts that are the dupe for flash bathroom cleaner? Have these been created especially for 'cleaners' to burn so that their hoose smells like they have deep cleaned it when the reality is all they have done is tickle the plush with a sph2onge (not a euphemism)

• Haha
Oh no he’s not only ripped off Tom Ford scent ...hes now got a cereal box covers in white plastic with a Tom Ford sticker on it ....fake plastic and very nasty ..but that enough about Martha !!!!!

• Haha
‘Badgering AvaMay to make this scent for ages’
A0E5AE47-09BD-4BD6-9F0A-A062B1548DD9.jpeg

Sure it has nothing to do with the fact that she’s probably seen smaller companies making flash wax melts and selling out🤦‍♀️👀

Mario harping on about smaller companies?Uh, AvaMay hasHinch behind her and Semichem so she’s hardly a small business..... oh. Silly me. How could I forget she also has our lord saviour of small businesses behind her too so.... hardly a small business really. And I don’t know about anyone else, but anything Mario plugs I just see as cheap and tacky. So sorry AvaMayAromas it’s a no from me👋

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.