Cleaning with Mario #8 Cleaning with Marion McKnight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen miss greedy film her cat while playing purple rain. Some kind of dig? Seems and odd song to play while filing your cat.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Dereks stories there ❤ I just love him I really do! He seems so genuine and easy going

Reactions: 14
Derek is the cutest 🤍 such a sweetheart what the duck is he doing sharing his life and his flat with that absolute tit stain

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Derek is the cutest 🤍 such a sweetheart what the duck is he doing sharing his life and his flat with that absolute tit stain
I’m not usually one for comparing people in relationships or saying ones better than the other but I really do think it’s apparent Marion doesn’t think very highly of Derek! The only twice I’ve seen him being nice to him is today and Valentine’s Day!

Reactions: 4
Chocolate and a chippy. Wow. And then dragged round the range looking for dettol spray to ultimately end up with Melv treating himself to a new mug. Way to make your man feel special Melv.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Derek is adorable (and has good teeth). The picture that Hannah posted makes him look so cute, but it's a dreadful one of Marion. He really is an odd-looking man.

But, even though it is Derek's day, the important thing for Melvin was to bring it back to his bravery with his IBS being 'through the roof' (whatever that means), and claiming that the new AvaMay wax melt is because of him.

Reactions: 8
Derek is adorable (and has good teeth). The picture that Hannah posted makes him look so cute, but it's a dreadful one of Marion. He really is an odd-looking man.

But, even though it is Derek's day, the important thing for Melvin was to bring it back to his bravery with his IBS being 'through the roof' (whatever that means), and claiming that the new AvaMay wax melt is because of him.
“Ma IBS is through the roof, but I keep it off Instagram.” Thank Heaven for small mercies 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here's oor Derek being sweet. Note
View attachment 97628

Isn't his IBS shooting through the exhaust...?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I see that bespoke yellow t tit one more time I'm gonna gouge my eyes out with a plastic fork , he has a very limited wardrobe does oor marion

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not watched any of our savours posts, been busy with work.
So from what I gather it’s been Dereks birthday and this tight little rat man brought him a load of creme eggs?
I am shocked! Then took him to the chippy!
Then talked about his shitter?
I can’t watch him, his voice drains any happiness out of me.
And he is forever touching his face.
Does he not know the new rules in life....
Wash yourself hands don’t touch your face...
Surly in his bespoke flat he has Detrol spray?
He works in a department store, surly he could of brought him something and used his staff discount. 🤬
What a bleep!

Reactions: 5
ah, how lovely was Dereks thank you message. He’s far to good for Marion. He should duck him and he’s exploding arse right off 💩

Reactions: 5
The world according to Marion part 1 : If a small business you like is struggling financially, you don't have to buy anything, just like their Instagram post.

The world according to Marion part 2: It's Friday, so even though poor Marion is the only one in the world working right now, in a few hours we are all free to relax and enjoy the weekend. No need to worry if you have no baby formula, food in the house, you're feeling lonely and worried about ageing parents, your job, your kids, your friends who are at-risk, but still going to the hospital to help the sick, your husband making deliveries because the rent needs paying. FFS.

READ THE ROOM MELVIN, READ THE ROOM.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The world according to Marion part 1 : If a small business you like is struggling financially, you don't have to buy anything, just like their Instagram post.

The world according to Marion part 2: It's Friday, so even though poor Marion is the only one in the world working right now, in a few hours we are all free to relax and enjoy the weekend. No need to worry if you have no baby formula, food in the house, you're feeling lonely and worried about ageing parents, your job, your kids, your friends who are at-risk, but still going to the hospital to help the sick, your husband making deliveries because the rent needs paying. FFS.

READ THE ROOM MELVIN, READ THE ROOM.
3.Panic buying and hoarding is fine if it can get youse pished or something that can be hashtagged #joyofclean

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.