Cleaning with Mario #8 Cleaning with Marion McKnight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The singing highlight.... oh my days!!! When he goes a Capella with those eyebrows ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. bleeping comedy gold... Canโ€™t stop laughing. Think I peed a little.
he reminds me of Darius Danesh from Popstars

Mario just seems to grrrrrrate that teensy bit more!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He's been very quiet since his massive article that has launched him into the big time ๐Ÿคฃ Maybe he is self isolating out of sheer embarrassment when his pea brain finally worked out it was ripping the piss out of him?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Always worth another watch ๐Ÿ˜‚

Disclaimer - I liked him on Popstars and Pop Idol and I still love Colourblind ๐Ÿ™ˆ
I know someone that worked with him (after pop stars etc) and says he is a really nice guy ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

That old photo of Melv, how quickly we forget the pre jurnnneeee eyebrows and teef!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 95657

so aye I just thought I'd pop up a wee throwback of ma evil eyebrows back in the day
LOL at the rubbish paint job and the botoxed five head.

He's been very quiet since his massive article that has launched him into the big time ๐Ÿคฃ Maybe he is self isolating out of sheer embarrassment when his pea brain finally worked out it was ripping the piss out of him?
He probably genuinely expected to be Mrs Hinch after that article. Fame, on This Morning chatting up Phil. Proper expensive gifted stuff.
Hahahahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
LOL at the rubbish paint job and the botoxed five head.

He probably genuinely expected to be Mrs Hinch after that article. Fame, on This Morning chatting up Phil. Proper expensive gifted stuff.
Hahahahaha!
Chatting up Phil ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Content it top draw this morning. Cleaning his sofa with a really wet damp very wrung out sponge ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Also does he ever move any of his bespoke shite to clean Iโ€™ve watched him squeegee a 3 inch border of his rug wtf

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Itโ€™s the same old same old - time to bring something new to the table Marion. Mmm maybe lift the rug out of the way and hoovering under it might be a start๐Ÿค”
Content it top draw this morning. Cleaning his sofa with a really wet damp very wrung out sponge ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Also does he ever move any of his bespoke shite to clean Iโ€™ve watched him squeegee a 3 inch border of his rug wtf

Reactions: 4
I think he could get a whole weeks worth of content out of showing us him getting rid of all the absolute shite he hoards in there!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So heโ€™s glad heโ€™s umpteen dettol because itโ€™s hard to get because of carona carona yet he was moaning about people stockpiling!

He angers me so much with his ridiculous way of saying things. We all can have our stupid moments but Jesus Christ he is another level! And no he never moves anything in kitchen either which is fine but surely once a week when your โ€œdeep cleaningโ€ you can move the tit off of the counter tops! Or hoover under the rug!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I've heard the word plush that many times now it no longer feels like a real word. Stoppit Mazda. Just stop it.

And every single day now and again you go over your sofa with a sphoooongeee and give it a wipe down? Every day then Melvin? Or just now and again? Make your mind up while you invent a narrative of lies just to advertise products.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've heard the word plush that many times now it no longer feels like a real word. Stoppit Mazda. Just stop it.

And every single day now and again you go over your sofa with a sphoooongeee and give it a wipe down? Every day then Melvin? Or just now and again? Make your mind up while you invent a narrative of lies just to advertise products.
Use my code for 20% off for my new staple sphoonge cloth itโ€™s better than a microfibre and itโ€™s made out of microfibre xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.