Cleaning with Mario #8 Cleaning with Marion McKnight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I told my Gran I was gay she laughed and said “Son, you came out the womb in a pair of heels”. That was 20 years ago. Times weren’t as devastatingly bad as Marion is making out although he’s from backwardsville, I’m born & bred in the centre of Glasgow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Judgementalist ....another new word from Marion ...I’m sure that was a programme , he’s raging Derek going out 😂😂😂
Haha ano I was thinking the same :ROFLMAO: he was trying to play it cool slapping moisturiser into his head when he was talking about Derek going out to play football “with a bunch of boys” when really he’s actually fuminnnn

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope wee Dezza falls in love with the goalie, elopes to Gretna and they live happily ever after.

Kinda like to see Melvin go through a Miss Havisham juuurneeeh 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I sort of gave a wee cheer when Marlon said Derek was going out to play. Bless wee Derek he's got new friends who will hopefully drag him towards the light and away from the chemical fog of that hoose.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Evening lads 😘 I've been avoiding the only geigh in the bespoke village recently as my blood pressure needed a break but now I see our Melv is now the reason the geighs have rights or something? Well that's just super! Well done Melvin Queen of Scots and defender of LGBTQ+++ peoples
Honestly, my eyes have just rolled so hard they are now pointing out the back of my skull. By the end of the week he'll have come up with a vaccine for the coronavirus and saved the planet. The bleeping donut!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The way he was so self centred and dismissive about the effect of Coronavirus on people reminded me of his attitude towards animal testing last year, when he said he couldn’t care less about P&G testing on animals (just as long as he continued to get his freebies) He really is a selfish twit.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Have I really just watched him slag off people who are bulk buying toilet paper??? You bout 270 bottles of bleach the other day you absolutely fud!!!!

Reactions: 9
I see he’s on about his favourite topic tonight , talking about himself .
God he just loves the sound of his own voice .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really couldn't be arsed to sit through his saga about coming out, but I'm guessing it's me, me, me, me, I'm the centre of the attention, I'm so brave, I'm such a trailblazer, me, me, me, and the fact that he is geigh probably is the most exciting thing in his life.

Reactions: 5
I bet maw and paw and all his pals in the 2 storey nightclub were shocked when he came out 🙄🙄🙄 no one seen that coming

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really couldn't be arsed to sit through his saga about coming out, but I'm guessing it's me, me, me, me, I'm the centre of the attention, I'm so brave, I'm such a trailblazer, me, me, me, and the fact that he is geigh probably is the most exciting thing in his life.
I kinda feel its the fact he is gay is also why he's got the legions of middle aged women panting after him. They get to believe they''re a little bit cool. A straight Melvin would not have the same appeal and would not have those follower numbers

Reactions: 8
I know it’s shouldn’t but I get so stressed when he does a walk around video of the flat. There is just tit on tit on tit.
boxes, with a throw ‘casually’ placed on them, with a tray on that and then flowers on that! Why man!?

Is the new anti crease shite a new bedside table feature. Probably use it as lube for his crinkly hole later
🤣🤣🤣😷

I kinda feel its the fact he is gay is also why he's got the legions of middle aged women panting after him. They get to believe they''re a little bit cool. A straight Melvin would not have the same appeal and would not have those follower numbers
I agree - I find him insanely irritating and actually disgusting. (Not because he’s gay).
But just everything about him makes me wanna throw up in my mouth a bit. When he talks he makes my teeth hurt. I have no idea who so many people gush over him. his voice goes right through me like nails on a chalkboard

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.