Cleaning with Mario #8 Cleaning with Marion McKnight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What weirdos ask him to show his “beauty” routine!!! He ain’t doing anything out of the ordinary. So aye 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Marion is the type of person who would write “the smorning” instead of “this morning”. Wtf is “youse”? What a bleeping cabbage.
The use of ‘youse’ is particularly annoying as we have pointed out his error to him many times. He obviously isn’t paying enough attention to us! 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 3
His body shop at home rep must pay his orders for him. You need to pay at the time of your order! I’m sure the body shop aren’t gifting it to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow what a treat for all his new mostly bought followers . Watching him hoover the only bit of space left in the flat , a whole two foot of carpet , then wiping around all the crap on the kitchen worktops and he saved the best for last his skin care regime . I’ve not watched him for a few days but I seriously think he is losing the plot after watching him tonight or he’s high with all the chemicals he sprays about
I've said it before, I'll say it again, I reckon he's a bit of a piss head. Who drinks gin bleeping liqueur?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
His body shop at home rep must pay his orders for him. You need to pay at the time of your order! I’m sure the body shop aren’t gifting it to him.
Bodyshop is now a bleeping pyramid scheme or MLM as they prefer it to be called. His ‘rep’ will be sending him it all for free, but he or she will be paying for it with a view to using his humongous platform to change their life. Sure, I’m certain it’ll happen and they too will be on a crazy journeeee. #womensupportingwomen, so aye, and so forth.

• Haha
I've said it before, I'll say it again, I reckon he's a bit of a piss head. Who drinks gin bleeping liqueur?! 😂
It was 40% gin he was drinking on Saturday night. Still a dick though

Bodyshop is now a bleeping pyramid scheme or MLM as they prefer it to be called. His ‘rep’ will be sending him it all for free, but he or she will be paying for it with a view to using his humongous platform to change their life. Sure, I’m certain it’ll happen and they too will be on a crazy journeeee. #womensupportingwomen, so aye, and so forth.
I love body shop but my closest is Glasgow so have used the home consultants a few times and by duck are they annoying! My local consultant mails me every order that’s there is one going out if I’d like anything!! My answer is always no always she has a good deal on. GO AWAY!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have some questions.
What was the hand backdrop all about?
Why does he tap/pat his face like that?
Why does nobody tell him that his hair looks like the lecky ran out when he was half way through with the clippers?
Why doesn’t he move anything when dusting?
Why does his bleeping cat annoy me so much?
And lastly, Is Derek okay? He’s a few butties short of a picnic that’s clear to see, but he always looks off his Barnet when he’s on the stories. His eyebrows can duck off too.

That’s all for now, if anybody has any answers I’d be most grateful 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have some questions.
Why does nobody tell him that his hair looks like the lecky ran out when he was half way through with the clippers?
And lastly, Is Derek okay? He’s a few butties short of a picnic that’s clear to see, but he always looks off his Barnet when he’s on the stories. His eyebrows can duck off too.

I must say the cat is absolutely terrified looking most of the time. She does not look tamed or used to human contact, petrified and darts away for cover whenever Marion comes near. I’ve owned a fair few cats throughout my life and find it odd she’s so timid when they’ve had her from a kitten.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I have some questions.

I think the response to most of these is because he is a knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do feel sad for wee purple Ryan. She's a cute cat but it's clear to me she does not like Mario. From the pics he's shared of her sleeping on and next to Derek I think it's obvious that Rayn agrees that Marlon is a fud and steers well clear of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
[QUOTE="thebanterburytales, post: 1000639, member: 32781
Just gonna leave this here.
Shine bright like a diamond... 😂
Happy Monday!
[/QUOTE]
I know it’s good to love yourself but bleeping hell he,s completely besotted! I want that eye complaint he’s got, it’s like looking through rose coloured glasses 🤣

• Haha
I do feel sad for wee purple Ryan. She's a cute cat but it's clear to me she does not like Mario. From the pics he's shared of her sleeping on and next to Derek I think it's obvious that Rayn agrees that Marlon is a fud and steers well clear of him.
I think if Rayn the cat could have a tattle account to express her disdain for Mario, she 100% would 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh do duck off Marion.

If you think the Beckhams are still in love and Dave's not got a mistress in Miami and walking round armed with NDA's so he can shag whoever he takes a fancy to without consequence, then you're a bleeping idiot son. Honestly, it's chavs like him buying into this tit that keeps them in business.

I think if Rayn the cat could have a tattle account to express her disdain for Mario, she 100% would 😂
She probably jumped out the window to get to an internet cafe - after she'd been down to the town hall to change her name by deed poll obvs 😺

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh do duck off Marion.

If you think the Beckhams are still in love and Dave's not got a mistress in Miami and walking round armed with NDA's so he can shag whoever he takes a fancy to without consequence, then you're a bleeping idiot son. Honestly, it's chavs like him buying into this tit that keeps them in business.

She probably jumped out the window to get to an internet cafe - after she'd been down to the town hall to change her name by deed poll obvs 😺
Yes on the name change thing!! 😂 Rayn. People call their pets stupid names all the time and they are glorious, but Rayn? Poor cat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For the love of all that is good in the world can I beg anyone following Marion to unfollow. You can still see his “jurnehhh” and hopefully it will mean we don’t have to suffer the possibility of him hitting 100k followers

Reactions: 8
I've got a confession to make. I've let you all down.
After watching Marion's highlights, specifically the 'singing' one, I have spent ALL day cleaning my house (where I pay FULL RENT)!
I also may have listened to Whitney Houston whilst doing so... 😩😩😩
I didn't, however, have any Lenor crease stuff nor any Zoflora. I am a cheap ass, Tesco Value version of our Melv. 😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.