Cleaning with Mario #8 Cleaning with Marion McKnight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have nothing but love for our wee platform that we each sprinkle our dust over and then deep clean every day now and again with an unbranded, dampened microfibre cloth. Life would be a lot less plush without you all.

So with nothing but love in my heart, can I ask in all earnest - who amongst us is buying up all the paracetamol (and loo roll and crisss)??

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have nothing but love for our wee platform that we each sprinkle our dust over and then deep clean every day now and again with an unbranded, dampened microfibre cloth. Life would be a lot less plush without you all.

So with nothing but love in my heart, can I ask in all earnest - who amongst us is buying up all the paracetamol (and loo roll and crisss)??
I've not bought anything I wouldn't usually but done my online shop last week to come tomorrow and there's already 45 items unavailable 😑 so let's see what I actually end up with 😂

• Wow
I hope he can sprinkle some of his magic fairy dust over to letshinch.. seems she’s been sacked for her behaviour on insta... watch oot potty mooth Marion

• Wow
I've not bought anything I wouldn't usually but done my online shop last week to come tomorrow and there's already 45 items unavailable 😑 so let's see what I actually end up with 😂
A turnip and some quinoa ma lovelie. Make a gawjus bespoke dinner out of that.

I hope he can sprinkle some of his magic fairy dust over to letshinch.. seems she’s been sacked for her behaviour on insta... watch oot potty mooth Marion
Ooh spill.

I don't think you lot are taking this crisis seriously. Never mind you can't get essential meds and food and you're wiping your bum on the curtains. What if THE INTERWEBS GO DOWN.
I can't cope without ma lovelie @Kikini Bamalam and @cleaningupthecrap there are more, but I don't want to look like a slag.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

I’ve got 1 pack of paracetamol on my ASDA shop. Online they’re limiting to one per customer. Not sure about in store. What idiots are hoarding detergent. It’s a waterfall effect; now I’m worrying that I’m going to have to stockpile what I can find as care for someon e . Don’t really want to, but needs must and I do, do a lot of laundry (the majority on cold wash) , but some things have to be done on high temperature.

And you have these hinch muppets stockpiling disinfectant and chucking neat capfuls In a bath because it smells nice!?! All to copy their Queen like the mindless zombies they are. I mean one bottle of disinfectant diluted can last ages.

Then there’s Mario...with his two bottles of crease release. Do these planks know what it’s actually for? People who travel or need it in a pinch, not because it smells “lush” and to fragrance their clothes. Jeebus anyone who comes within an inch of these people must faint from all the chemicals on their clothes! I need a wine 🍷 been to five shops today and hardly anything left

Reactions: 5
Where did she work? 😁 The usual rubbish, yes I was an idiot so they fired me, THEY DIDN'T CHECK ON ME I COULD'VE TAKEN ALL THESE PILLS. Then she just stories on as usual. Hahahahaha

• Wow
Reactions: 3
“Things jist arriterate” They do, Mario, they do 🙄 This one really is anyone’s guess, but my money’s on “resonate” 😂 So, aye.

“This isn’t a debate” 😂 Well, of course it’s not 😂 Differences in opinion aren’t allowed on his page 😂

If thread #9 isn’t called “Calm the ham” I’m leaving & I’m NEVER coming back 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When Mario said on his story “no debates” do you think that’s because he’s getting messages to do with his usual bulk buying?

No debates on his page and now no debates on his stories! Where the hell am I supposed to go for my debates Tesco are all out! 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think we all need one of @Frankensooze videos of Marion and Derek to cheer us up followed by a ride on @Kikini Bamalam maybe with some of her homemade hummus and crissssss.

I have one apple and 30lb of carrots coming on my shopping, Might have to order a Melvinsphonge to wipe the derrière at this rate

• Haha
I WOULD NOT AND
Screenshot_20200316-231513_Instagram.jpg
I REPEAT I WOULD NOT EVEN WIPE MY DOGS BUM WITH THIS 50 SHADES OF MELVIN T tit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Where did she work? 😁 The usual rubbish, yes I was an idiot so they fired me, THEY DIDN'T CHECK ON ME I COULD'VE TAKEN ALL THESE PILLS. Then she just stories on as usual. Hahahahaha
Home Bargains, I believe. I've looked at her stories a few times but never followed, so no clue what's led to her being sacked. It's been a long while since I've heard of a sacking over personal social media activity!

Melvin neither promotes nor slags off Debenhams specifically. His biggest potential trouble source is more likely to be the amount of time spent yammering on the shop floor with the fans instead of getting on with his work.

Reassured that we can all just simmer down about this global pandemic thing though. Our Saviour's IBS is playing up so he is literally shitting himself for us all 🙏🙏🙏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Home Bargains, I believe. I've looked at her stories a few times but never followed, so no clue what's led to her being sacked. It's been a long while since I've heard of a sacking over personal social media activity!

Melvin neither promotes nor slags off Debenhams specifically. His biggest potential trouble source is more likely to be the amount of time spent yammering on the shop floor with the fans instead of getting on with his work.

Reassured that we can all just simmer down about this global pandemic thing though. Our Saviour's IBS is playing up so he is literally shitting himself for us all 🙏🙏🙏
I think it was was something to do with stock she had on! Judging by her stories anyway

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.