Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're bloody awful, need tae gie me 500 quid to wear them!
They were all the thing to have back 2019-2020 I didn't realise they were still popular. I mean am saying this but it is Marion 3 years behind everyone else.
Take the name off it would people be paying £500+ for them no it's a logo a brand you pay for I'd rather put that money towards something that is an investment.
Amount they've have spent over last 4/5 years that we know off could had got them a big deposit for their own place. Yeah it's Paisley but there Is flats going for 30/45k
Or even one then get driving, petty cash spending 700+ a month that's same as a velur range Rover of 4/5 years old.

Reactions: 22
Fake ladies Balenciagas nae debates. He paraded the Timberland booties around like they were haute couture so there’s no way he would have let these sit unnoticed. And if they are real, he needs reporting for benefits fraud.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Fake ladies Balenciagas nae debates. He paraded the Timberland booties around like they were haute couture so there’s no way he would have let these sit unnoticed. And if they are real, he needs reporting for benefits fraud.
Along wi crimes of fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How is he not roasting🥵 yes it’s colder at night and in the morning but through the day, walking about in that getup?Im still getting my bleep washing dry everyday it’s great. (Sorry maz )
Do you No have a wee communal garden you could put a washing line up ? Just ma thoughts so aye

Reactions: 24
Marion is it you on Reddit hen? 👋
Come to think of it it’s far too literate to be our Marion and not a single ! or diamond emoji
B73722A8-E0C6-464A-94DB-0AB7E4C65798.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wit the duck does he look like? 😂 He's clearly breathing in to hide his fat guy and his feet in those boots look like bloody camel hooves, nae debates! 😂

Prick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How is Betty doing?
She is comfortable and probably sick of hearing us all chat away to her all day. Putting a brave face on, but it's only a matter of time really. Catching up on this thread when I have 5 minutes and it's giving me a good laugh. Thank you for asking it's been pretty tough. Even when you're prepared it's still a shock x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
She is comfortable and probably sick of hearing us all chat away to her all day. Putting a brave face on, but it's only a matter of time really. Catching up on this thread when I have 5 minutes and it's giving me a good laugh. Thank you for asking it's been pretty tough. Even when you're prepared it's still a shock x
Don't think you can ever be fully prepared.

Take care 😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thinks he's cool... Timbies lol.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
My lovelies as I was bespokely blocked on both my accounts I use a story viewer to view his bleep stories but its not working any more. Anyone recommend one that works now?
I use this

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry my lovelies just jumping out my ain lane for a minute , no not candy cane Lane , if you know you know 👌🏼

Was watching Corrie and wee Sean was on and it’s just how I imagine wee Martin in the flesh
Can’t stand that idiot either 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

Anyways tons of love you you all 💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 17
However much you think you are prepared, you are never ready to say goodbye. Thankyou for sharing Betty with us and her encounter with Martin, she is now a legend amongst us all on this thread. Sending a virtual hug and thinking of you. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just catching up it has been a while nice to see Marion hasn’t changed still buying even more tat for that council flat … also the Balenciagas are probably a barras finest as the colour of them is too tanned the real ones are more a beige

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.