Cleaning with Mario #78 Rats in the attic, snakes oan the app, a bespoke bedsit full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 dots in and I couldnae stand it anymore. If I were his neighbours, I'd have that door through in a minute. Turn the TV down you blind, deaf bleep. Such a selfish little ugly prick. I'm due on the noo, and he's giving me utter rage vibes, so aye.
He has to turn it up ma lovely to drown out the crackheads in the communal hall way. Back in ye lane you go

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm about 10 dots in and if you skipped through this you'd think he's talking about wiping his arse or having a ham shank the ways he's going on.

Give me strength to get through the next 500 dots.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Claims he hates being called an influencer. Really means he bloody loves it as it makes him feel like he’s achieved something.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
To summarise those dots of doom: he blew it. He knows the chance to make any money via his platform died a death a long time ago and so is trying his best to excuse it by saying it just wisnae fur him to go tae those heights 🧐😏 as he would say….. cringe!

A1F72454-9743-4746-ABDE-BAB4833C84C3.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
A million dots of doom again the night. I’m 3 dots in and he’s said twice that he ‘gets affronted’ when doing stories in front of Deek... Here’s what being affronted means Martin... stop using words you don’t understand to try and make you sound clever. You just sound like a tit 😂

AE1A2766-6611-452D-801B-015D12477A18.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
A million dots of doom again the night. I’m 3 dots in and he’s said twice that he ‘gets affronted’ when doing stories in front of Deek... Here’s what being affronted means Martin... stop using words you don’t understand to try and make you sound clever. You just sound like a tit 😂

View attachment 1559987
Spoiler alert - Marion can’t get through his dots of doom without contradicting himself…guess who makes a surprise appearance tonight in the dots of doom lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve no watched the dots of doom, I’m watching that other better team (that must be what derek is doing🍊)
A wunnir how the non Scottish tattlers are keeping up wae the better team ( 🍀) and dirty 🍊 chat because we’ve only just got through tottie scones and square sausage

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ten teeems oot a teeen…… ten teeems oot a teeen….

Oh duck off!

That five heid grows at least an inch by the day as well. I’d love tae smother his head in immac when he’s asleep. Put the bleep oot of its misery

• Haha
Reactions: 22
For someone who hates the influencer title Mario, you certainly bang on about it a lot. Translated means, you really hate that you failed at being one and secretly envy the one's that made money from it.
Screenshot_20220906-211014_Instagram.jpg

Oh look, it's the orange man himself! 🍊 🖕
Screenshot_20220906-211007_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Claims he hates being called an influencer. Really means he bloody loves it as it makes him feel like he’s achieved something.
He hates it, but what's this tit all about then?
Screenshot_20220906_211806.jpg

Screenshot_20220906_110356.jpg

And omfg... what's this outfit? Look at the baby button mushroom.
Screenshot_20220906_211832.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
For someone who hates the influencer title Mario, you certainly bang on about it a lot. Translated means, you really hate that you failed at being one and secretly envy the one's that made money from it.
View attachment 1560007

Oh look, it's the orange man himself! 🍊 🖕View attachment 1560017
Yeeee mean the wee man he canny do stories in front of but then proceeds to do a story with 🤓

at this point I think Marion is the one who trolls us 🤣🤣

• Haha
The only thing he is influencing is me to be a raging hormonal witch 🤣

I though he was relaxing in a bath listening to a podcast about being an influencer ! Then I remembered he doesn’t have a bath 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
How can you be shy and have no confidence but proceed to do 100 dots on that app? That’s what I don’t understand with the actual “influencer’s” either when they claim to have anxiety bla bla bla but have no problem talking to thousands of strangers. I couldn’t think of anything worse 🙃

Reactions: 21
Hates doing videos in front of Deed Deek, no less than an hour later he does a video with Deed Derek.
Talking and recording perfectly he's definitely not affronted.
Sooo ayye when Mrs.H always has something new coming out or going on this dimwit plays the poor little auld Ayrshire boy me.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.