Cleaning with Mario #78 Rats in the attic, snakes oan the app, a bespoke bedsit full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we can’t talk about that page but I also wanna really talk about it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why can’t we talk about it ? Lol
That page wi loadsa references to dog shite breath ma lovely?

I suppose we just have to stay in our ain lanes & keep spining bright and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 15
One journeh I wouldn’t mind hun going on …is a hair transplant. bleeping hell that hairline. All the money he has spent on tat he could have had 3 hair trainsplants by now and maybe his dyson hair dryer would have some use ! He might even be able to get a dyson wrap! I bet his livid he can’t use one of those lol

Much better . The receding hairline was stressing me out. 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
One journeh I wouldn’t mind hun going on …is a hair transplant. bleeping hell that hairline. All the money he has spent on tat he could have had 3 hair trainsplants by now and maybe his dyson hair dryer would have some use ! He might even be able to get a dyson wrap! I bet his livid he can’t use one of those lol
Aye a transplant journeh fae the cockateel feathers (no ma quote) would be amazing

I actually wonder if he goat a Dyson handheld vacuum no a Dyson hairdryer by mistake and its sucked all his hair oot by the roots

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Feck, here he goes again. Look at the amount of dots! 😳
No wonder this twit hasn't got any real friends off the gram. Talk about misery loving company 😫
Screenshot_20220906-201811_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Who the hell put 50 pence in the narcissist?
Marion hen, you can’t speak in front of people or introduce yourself is because you are an illiterate twit and struggle to string a simple sentence together.
you didn’t take this app to the heights you should of (no ma quote) because you are thick as duck.
Not because you are shy or embarrassed, simply thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Come up for a breather from the million dots 🤣

so he went to an events with legitimate successful business people. And he cringed when asked what he does..

now this I believe actually ! Because deep down he knowse exactly what he is a lazy dosser !

it has nothing to do with you being shy ! The only thing your shy of is work ! And meeting hard working people made you feel inadequate that’s all that was

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The shite that literally spews from his gob 😳 it’s another level of nonsense. He gets “affronted” when storying in front of Derek these days apparently lmao 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He sounds like a 90 year old woman telling us about his youth. He’s the same age as me. If anything I’ve grown so much more confident as I’ve got older due to life experience. I would be worried if I got less confident as I got older unless there was a level of trauma at some point.

He’s an odd man.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Excuse me lovelies, incase yi didnae catch that:

TEN TIMES OOTA TEN Mario will repeat the same shite over and over again.

bleeping hell!

• Haha
Another breather Jesus he could have said this in 2 dots !

if Instagram isn’t your job Marion (as you claim) why do you tell people you do Instagram

Sad times when the only remote interesting thing about yourself is you do Instagram !

time to get a hobby mate

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t know how I got thru that !

so basically

- he knows his inadequate compèred to successful business people
- and he does not identify as an influencer

Also Semichem do I recall something shady about him working there coming out ? Or am I imagining that ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Talk about sounding like a broken record. That's time I'll never get back again 🙈
What a boring page he's got now. Time to give up the cleaning part in your title, because that died of death a long time ago mate. You're on the rejects pile now.

• Haha
Talk about sounding like a broken record. That's time I'll never get back again 🙈
What a boring page he's got now. Time to give up the cleaning part in your title, because that died of death a long time ago mate. You're on the rejects pile now.
He should change it to Influencing_with …. Oh no wait! He just told us in no certain terms in a million dots he does not identify as an influencer lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t know how I got thru that !

so basically

- he knows his inadequate compèred to successful business people
- and he does not identify as an influencer

Also Semichem do I recall something shady about him working there coming out ? Or am I imagining that ?
I think l read he'd stole from them, but the others might know more

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He doesn’t go oot cause he has naewhere tae go. When he does speak to people he can’t string a sentence and has nothing to talk about cause his life is just b&m trips. He knows it’s embarrassing to spunk wages in tat shops but has to do it to keep up insta appearance cause he has nae other content. He’s anxious he will be found out for the wee scrote he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
3 dots in and I couldnae stand it anymore. If I were his neighbours, I'd have that door through in a minute. Turn the TV down you blind, deaf bleep. Such a selfish little ugly prick. I'm due on the noo, and he's giving me utter rage vibes, so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.