Cleaning with Mario #78 Rats in the attic, snakes oan the app, a bespoke bedsit full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How beautiful/gorjus/pretty is aaaat? The guy is an absolute (wax) melt to my brain!!!

Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen must be quaking with Marion’s styling ideas

• Haha
Reactions: 36
“Home stylist” ma bleeping hole!!!! It’s aw free gifted shite and plastic tat from homebargains.
Delusional beaky mutant!!!👃🥔🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Evening my lovelies ! Am I thick because I thought when you do a haul ! It’s because you actually went out a purchased the stuff , not gifted it free of charge and you didn’t know it was coming like Marion claims . Am I wrong ? I’ll get back in my lane if so

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Now this genuinely baffled my tits off.
It looks like the polystyrene you bin when you get a vase.
Or a coffin. A little cheap squeaky coffin. For a little, silly witch, squeaky man.
I’m starting to think he’s being trolled with this tit!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Sorry hens, but wit the duck is weighty?

That’s a lot of serving platters for someone who doesn’t get any visitors :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
I thought that was a bit of the packaging he was holding up 🤣🤣
Mario - Awwww my god I pure love that
That's beautiful (plank of wood)
Aww ma kitchen is bamboo and wood am right intae that
It's dead weighty
This is so nice it's so beautiful
This is good for decorating your wee coffee stations or coffee tables pure nice btw I love it
I'm going have these for ma snacks and dips (when does he ever have movie nights)
Aye cause your going get into your bed with your snacks, ceramic bowls and crisp dip bowls
He's a 🔔🔚

I've lost count now of many glass,plastic, ceramic, velvet, silk pumpkins this one man child has got.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Ma lovelies I don’t know but I want to get tae know.. what the duck is a display piece. Do people do displays?? What is Marion displaying?? And WHERE?! He doesnae have a dining table.. or friends.. or family. Who is going to be dining out of all them heart shaped bowls?! Maybe wee Deek can use one to grind his green. Baffled ma lovelies. His kitchen cupboards are gonna be falling off tha walls with all the new tat.

• Haha
Does he say live oor wee lives or love oor wee lives huving a movie night wi aw these wee dishes? And living their best lives wi that tit, Martin shud really be a life coach, how no tae live yer life.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ma lovelies I don’t know but I want to get tae know.. what the duck is a display piece. Do people do displays?? What is Marion displaying?? And WHERE?! He doesnae have a dining table.. or friends.. or family. Who is going to be dining out of all them heart shaped bowls?! Maybe wee Deek can use one to grind his green. Baffled ma lovelies. His kitchen cupboards are gonna be falling off tha walls with all the new tat.
I've never heard of styling wood?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hiya hens, have been super ill this last 18 hours with a stomach bug, have only just summoned up the strength to come on tattle. First port of call is always the Mario thread, this will get me right cheered up and help take my mind off the sickness!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
2586 dots on maire gifted shite, I see! 🙄
I know these people try their best and times are hard, but that stuff looks rubbish! He made me laugh saying he's not affiliated or is paid by the company - naeboady except Eeeevvvaaaa Meeeeeyyyyy is paying Mario for anything, that's the most embarrassing thing about his whole Insta - he does the ground work and still nobody wants to work with him! 😂 Has that pumpkin bowl been distressed and then battered? 🧐 Why is the company selling mini baths? Why has Melvin got almost as many pumpkins as he has wax melts?

And why is he still a muppet? 😒😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.