Cleaning with Mario #78 Rats in the attic, snakes oan the app, a bespoke bedsit full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A wee bespoke wax melt journeee is the best thing I've ever read πŸ˜‚
Do we think he means starting his own business aka buy them in bulk from Ali Express white labelled and slapping a πŸ’Ž sticker on them and assuming people will buy the tat πŸ™„
OR maybe he will actually take the time to research how to make proper melts using proper ingredients (no paraffin etc since not recommended for anyone with animals) and melting them himself/sourcing his own packaging/doing consumer research etc and actually making something of his life and a proper business.
I know which one I'd put my money on 🀣
Fucks sake Maz

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just finished ma 10 hour shift bleep of a day!! But it's Friday ma weekend off!! ( off every weekend)
Brand new thread has made it better well done @Madge2022 away you celebrate buy yourself some lovely cheap velvet pumpkins, wax melts or nice food at Jam jar you do you your life, your thread, your rules and so forth.
How tf is this muppet be buying MORE stuff like he hasn't got enough already.
Also was thinking reckon his claims DLA for his Kerry katonas, he's so blind canne walk across door himself or see his phone...but yet he's sight is perfectly fine when it comes to finding Deed Deeks bank card and purchasing new tat he could fill every house on one housing scheme alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ah'm pure shocked, ah hud furgoat aw aboot this πŸ˜‰

Never has a thread title been mair deserved and so forth, just as well there's nae DMs here as my inbox wud be full.

Noo where's ma speech ah wrote ...

View attachment 1547718
Ya got there in the end ma lovely, it wae all ma chanting ya on from the rooftops

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I've just figured out exactly where his house is and I'm creased. Next time I'm through that way I'm going to hang around to see if I can see him and the gnome.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Thanks tae aw ma fans, much love and nae nasty trolls ...oops rang app. 🀣

Recap of last thread, autumn two months early and a non event birthday.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Just finished ma 10 hour shift bleep of a day!! But it's Friday ma weekend off!! ( off every weekend)
Brand new thread has made it better well done @Madge2022 away you celebrate buy yourself some lovely cheap velvet pumpkins, wax melts or nice food at Jam jar you do you your life, your thread, your rules and so forth.
How tf is this muppet be buying MORE stuff like he hasn't got enough already.
Also was thinking reckon his claims DLA for his Kerry katonas, he's so blind canne walk across door himself or see his phone...but yet he's sight is perfectly fine when it comes to finding Deed Deeks bank card and purchasing new tat he could fill every house on one housing scheme alone.
His eyesight is nowhere near bad enough to claim dla on. You have to be seriously impaired in both eyes, he's just not.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
His eyesight is nowhere near bad enough to claim dla on. You have to be seriously impaired in both eyes, he's just not.
I have a relative who is registered blind and gets very little unlike Martin. Unless he's had a secret lottery win, surely he would move!

Reactions: 16
I've just figured out exactly where his house is and I'm creased. Next time I'm through that way I'm going to hang around to see if I can see him and
People play the system but, I mean I rarely see him wearing his glasses he doesn't do contact lenses that I know of, he out and about with no glasses plenty of photos about to prove that to us lovelies but aye am away for a trip down memory and watch his highlights when he was exaggerating and almost greeting about his Kerry katonas
Tons a love Isa πŸ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Watching his haul fur ma sins ...so far some is autumn and some is interior, eh?!?

Canni wait fur the rest, oan the edge of ma seat. πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've just figured out exactly where his house is and I'm creased. Next time I'm through that way I'm going to hang around to see if I can see him and the gnome.
It’s not a house ma lovelie it’s a bespoke bed sit so aye

My kid and fella were playing snakes and ladders earlier on and she tried to cheat and my fella said stay in your own line, well I immediately thought he had said lane and I’ve been clutching ma beak all day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hope youse are all watching the unboxing of his Pretty Little Home haul. I’ve poured masel one of them πŸ‘‰πŸ»πŸΉ. I think I cud a finished the bottle by the time them dots a doom are done. Spine bright lovlies
82515AD9-3756-4ACE-B54E-8B3142E9DCBA.jpeg

Edit - If youse want more pictures, please don’t ask me. I’m done 🍹
FFS, it’s all bloody gifted. Ahm rippin

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.