Cleaning with Mario #77 Shine bright like a £4 neon yellow pepper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me getting prepared for the wax melt business journey tit show:

If he started a fundraiser to help launch his business, I would probably contribute just to laugh at what a mess it would be.
He should dae one of those crowd fund thingies, I will give him 50p if he uses my slogan, wax melts made by a melt, free shart caird wi every 10th order.

Swerving oot the lane here ma loveliees but had a flash back to few months or so ago.
Mind they fluffy flower corn things (I don't know what they're called but I need to get tae know) he had them on bedroom window but had to move them cause Rayn kept attacking them. Has he still got them or they going to the graveyard of Marion's many ridiculous impulsive buying Tat he don't need.

Or it was gifted*
I thought he moved them to radiator cover, they were #grifted cos he kept mentioning the small company he was saving by talking about them and the dust collectors were byootiful.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The Body Shop have changed the name of Mario's absolute staypul "drops of youth" to Edelweiss. I cannot wait to hear him pronounce that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ah'd luv ta set up ma own wee wax melt business hens. Ah could call it "Head Melters" and the wee melts would be in the shapes of all the "influencers" that wreck ma heed xx tonsa love 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
“Bespoke wax melts, Ava May move over! Marios new line is Orange Order Odour”

jist throwing a wee title into the bag luvlies x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine the two hobbits shuffling along to the post office with one of those granny shopper trollies each full of wax melts inspired by martins mind and brain 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So the twonk is pissing his knickers as it's now, in his heed, Autumn.
Spent his birthday money on moor tat and some firestarter jumpers cos he can and he will.
Hope y'all had a nice start to Sept.
Currently sat at the pool side listening to Bruno Mars singing in the bar above but I donna think it is him lol. Smell ma wealth.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.