Cleaning with Mario #77 Shine bright like a £4 neon yellow pepper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:

Martin takes his bespoke waxmelt idea tae Dragons Den, "ye don't know who ah um, get tae ken!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Here is my theory, he’s going to make wax melts and send some to Mrs Hinch hoping she’ll give them a shout out on her page and for it to blow up the way Ava Mays did 110% that’s his plan mabye derek will get his lessons after all… not … derek get anything in that house hold never

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Not Marion thinking he can manage to set up a wax melt business, actually make the melts, market them, sell them, deal with invoices etc etc.. the same man who had to hire a handy man to screw his telly on the wall. Mario is a melt himself nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Not Marion thinking he can manage to set up a wax melt business, actually make the melts, market them, sell them, deal with invoices etc etc.. the same man who had to hire a handy man to screw his telly on the wall. Mario is a melt himself nae debates.
How they going to post orders with no 🚗 to take them round. I hope Universal Credit will be informed also. Kick to the teeth for Hannah if you ask me, he’s a sneaky wee snake

• Haha
I would ✨ simply ✨ place an order for wan of his wax melts and leave an absaloote terrible review of how dasgustin they smell 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
"with your mind and brain"

Which one of you tattle bastards sent him that?! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Settling in and getting aww cosy with criss and joos for this wax melt journey ma lovelies. Absolutely howling at the idea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Here is my theory, he’s going to make wax melts and send some to Mrs Hinch hoping she’ll give them a shout out on her page and for it to blow up the way Ava Mays did 110% that’s his plan mabye derek will get his lessons after all… not … derek get anything in that house hold never
Absolootely no far off, ma lovely. He believes he has all these app pals that will support him, and Saint Sopha will promote his ain wee wax melts and he’ll make his millions. Maybe even his ain wee home brand, wax burners by the dozen.

In reality, naebody will give a flying duck because they’re trying to have enough money to heat their house and cook themselves a meal. Marion’s too thick to start up a business that isn’t some dodgy non-registered money grab anyway.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Martin the boss babe typing up his PowerPoint presentation for the new wax melt journey 💅🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Me getting prepared for the wax melt business journey tit show:

If he started a fundraiser to help launch his business, I would probably contribute just to laugh at what a mess it would be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Swerving oot the lane here ma loveliees but had a flash back to few months or so ago.
Mind they fluffy flower corn things (I don't know what they're called but I need to get tae know) he had them on bedroom window but had to move them cause Rayn kept attacking them. Has he still got them or they going to the graveyard of Marion's many ridiculous impulsive buying Tat he don't need.

Or it was gifted*

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.