Cleaning with Mario #77 Shine bright like a £4 neon yellow pepper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on Earth can you lose anything in that tiny shithole? I’d forgotten all about the rancid Pippy Longstocking wreath!

View attachment 1527684
What is that big thing for at top there/their/they're door.. looks likes inside of hotel room door

Pure bespoke new thread in time for this weekend, am clutchin ma hoosecoat for his rancid birthday posts ma luvlies!!💎🥔❤❤

I wanty see the birthday outfit!
The birthday dinner!
The gifts fae the brother!
Wit shoes will he wear!
The makeup he’ll do!
The reposts a people saying happy birthday to him!
Will Hinch gee him a happy birthday???

I cannot wait hens!!💎💎💎💎
Am going to be late tae the party 🎉 10 hour shift something Marion wouldn't know about if ye know ye know and if you don't know then thats how ill be quiet as I actually work full time and More not semi part - time like Marion.
But ayye can't wait to see what blazin squad member maz gives us tomorrow 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What is that big thing for at top there/their/they're door.. looks likes inside of hotel room door
I think it's a fire door hinge as it'll be a fire door with it being in a block of flats. Don't make this ma quote though because Mario's door isnae ma Joab.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think it's a fire door hinge as it'll be a fire door with it being in a block of flats. Don't make this ma quote though because Mario's door isnae ma Joab.
I've never seen it before on council doors, is this a bespoke front door so his safety isnae jeprodised hen

whatever he's looking for I hope he chucked it oot accidently when he got rid of the last bed it's in the storage but under the bed or when he telt the robin to get tae the robin nicked it to give himself a bespoke nest.
Couldn't lose a sowing pin in the flat shite talker Marion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I know it was on the last thread, but this will be Martins next purchase so he can get the tea bags out of his toaty wee ball jar
5DCE83B7-7B75-4C17-905C-9175019C60ED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
TLDR
Martin treatit us alll to an abundance of autumn and pre birthday posts dipping into his petty cash reserves because, despite saying he wasn’t taking us on a 2022 autumn jurney because lllast year’s over the top fishy llleafy monstrosity was due to a pressure ridden breakdown, he’s spent welll in excess of £500 on pumpkins galllore, new bedding, wax burners and other tat not llleast the now iconic £4 neon yelllow pepper. Just lllike he can’t hollld in a shart, he coullldn’t wait to put alll the tat out and not onllly that we had to suffer through other huns being infllluenced into “clllearing” Hobby Craft of their plllush pumpkin range and tagging Martin in their stories so he coullld reclllaim his saviour of smalll business status. He treatit himselllf to a ninja air fryer and promptllly set about making delicious home cooked toasties and rank lllooking pitas with cheese. A wee pair of Ugg Sllleepers were waiting for him from Deek one night and he took us alll the way back to the 90’s with no one but two pair of hobbit sized Timberllland boots. Tattlllers can’t wait to see what he wears them with. He celllebrated his 4th engagement anniversary (is that even a thing) with a pre theatre dinner then bypassed the theatre because the temperature felll below 20 degrees outside so the pair had to rush home and get alll cosy. We await his bday weekend with baited breath.
(The triple L’s are a salute to a smalll business that @Gifted Martin a wooden plllaque with autumn is callling, or some such asinine pish, engraved on it and astute nusty trollls spotted their mistake and clllutched their beaks in glllee)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
TLDR
Martin treatit us alll to an abundance of autumn and pre birthday posts dipping into his petty cash reserves because, despite saying he wasn’t taking us on a 2022 autumn jurney because lllast year’s over the top fishy llleafy monstrosity was due to a pressure ridden breakdown, he’s spent welll in excess of £500 on pumpkins galllore, new bedding, wax burners and other tat not llleast the now iconic £4 neon yelllow pepper. Just lllike he can’t hollld in a shart, he coullldn’t wait to put alll the tat out and not onllly that we had to suffer through other huns being infllluenced into “clllearing” Hobby Craft of their plllush pumpkin range and tagging Martin in their stories so he coullld reclllaim his saviour of smalll business status. He treatit himselllf to a ninja air fryer and promptllly set about making delicious home cooked toasties and rank lllooking pitas with cheese. A wee pair of Ugg Sllleepers were waiting for him from Deek one night and he took us alll the way back to the 90’s with no one but two pair of hobbit sized Timberllland boots. Tattlllers can’t wait to see what he wears them with. He celllebrated his 4th engagement anniversary (is that even a thing) with a pre theatre dinner then bypassed the theatre because the temperature felll below 20 degrees outside so the pair had to rush home and get alll cosy. We await his bday weekend with baited breath.
(The triple L’s are a salute to a smalll business that @Gifted Martin a wooden plllaque with autumn is callling, or some such asinine pish, engraved on it and astute nusty trollls spotted their mistake and clllutched their beaks in glllee)
OMG you win the internet for today, am absolutely HOWLING here 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thankyou to the lovely who explained what a coffee bar is. Like another lovely I genuinely thought it was a bar of coffee that you broke bits off 🤦‍♀️
Im getting as bleeping stupid as him, so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
On the way home from my full time joab I was singing along to Higher Love on my boujee car radio. Smell the wealth Maria 🚘 I said to myself “sing it hen!” then was literally near oot ma lain fae clutching ma beak.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I've never seen it before on council doors, is this a bespoke front door so his safety isnae jeprodised hen
The cooncil bespoke bedsits you frequent Isa hen must no be paying full rent or have a celebrity like Martin oan the tenancy agreement. Martin must be protected at aw costs and so forth.

On the way home from my full time joab I was singing along to Higher Love on my boujee car radio. Smell the wealth Maria 🚘 I said to myself “sing it hen!” then was literally near oot ma lain fae clutching ma beak.
A wee cheeky mop kick oot the windae doll 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can someone please fill me in on the “clutching ma beak” cause I honestly LOL everytime i read it but have no idea of what the context is and how it came about 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Can someone please fill me in on the “clutching ma beak” cause I honestly LOL everytime i read it but have no idea of what the context is and how it came about 🤣
Whenever Martin laughed he covered his mooth and nose wae his hawn because, am assuming, he used tae hate his teeth pre gifted teeth jurney. Noo whenever something is funny we say clutching oor beaks. Hope that helps ma luvely 🥔♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Here is an example of a coffee bar (no ma set up). It is gorgeous and I'd love one like this. Mine consists of a Nespresso machine, a drip machine and grinder on a worktop. We just don't have the time to currently justify a huge spend on a proper good quality Espresso machine, it would sit unused most of the week. But it literally is just the larger machines visible. Aeropress, aeroccino, cafetieres, cups/mugs, pods & coffee, syrups, even the smaller "Velveteer" are all inside the cupboards. We have a lot more worktop space available to us than he does, but I don't understand having it all out wasting space. But I also have all of this because we LOVE coffee and it isn't for the 'gram. I'm not buzzing off my tits and unable to sleep after a decaf! And, I've yet to come across anyone who visits who may be confused as to why the coffee machines are where they are or need directing to their obvious presence in a room you'd expect to find them, so strangely enough have never needed a sign to tell me or them its a 'coffee bar', but im not desperate for IG content... what's he placing in his coffee bar? A hot choc machine and tea bag canister? I cant remembr if he was influenced into buying a Dolce Gusto
Screenshot_20220826-020019_Instagram.jpg

Ohhh piss off starbucks you sound like Martin.
I have a confession...I went and had one today (released early to reward cards)! But I did notice that SB must realise themselves it's too early as most of the emails focused on the iced versions of the PSL and salted maple, cold brew and frappuccinos.

Nespresso released their Pumpkin Spice early to Ambassador members last week (think proper release is in Sept). I did "reframe" myself on that one though. I decided if they were still in stock mid-Sept I'd maybe order then as I currently have enough pods and am still drinking mostly iced and cold brew coffees (because summer weather)...that is "reframing" Mario, recognising what you have v what you need v what you would like v what you want merely for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
🍁 Blowing intae the thread like a crisp autumn leaf the nooo. 🍁
Ma lovelies, I've been on a wee comma, about 2 weeks ago, I visited my oncologist who told me my treatment I had last year failed, so I'm back in for more in a few weeks. But worse than that, last week, my cat, my love of my life, passed suddenly and it just knocked the tit out of me. I can deal with most stuff, but this has affected me the most, he was my little baby. So I've been off having a breakdown but I've still been occasionally watching the wee poisonous pixie of Paisley, and felt one hunner percent compelled to come on here when I saw that he posted a pair of Timberland toddler booties. duck me, they were tiny. He must get them in the kids range. I swear tae God if he pairs them with his bastard shiny leggings and his long woodlouse coat, I'm done! I'm parking masel here the noo tae go and catch up the day. So aye, tonsa love tae youse, am away. 💎❤💎

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 103
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.