Cleaning with Mario #77 Shine bright like a £4 neon yellow pepper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is him justifying why he NEEDS a new one. #obvs #DESERVED ✌🏼

We all know your flat's tiny, Martin. You can't even hide a shart in the place.

The journalist made sure to mention your wee flat was small. Multiple times:

"On Instagram, Mario McKnight’s home is a grey, white and shiny palace with a candle in every corner. In real life, it’s exactly the same. I can see most of it when he throws open the front door to welcome me in.

He and Derek have no plans to move out of their Paisley council flat, even though it is not the ideal base for a cleanfluencer. It’s so small that it does not take much actual cleaning. 🤣🤣🤣

There is so little cupboard space that he has to store the vacuum cleaner in the living room and has a cupboard of shame, that never appears in photographs, hidden in the bedroom.

He turns down most of the free gifts he’s offered – partly because he has nowhere to keep them."
Where is the cupboard of shame?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So they really did have a meal from a pre theatre menu, but didn’t go to the theatre!! 😳😳😳
That place isn’t far from me - he’s getting too close for my liking - I would say he’s venturing further afield but it’s one stop on the train for him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Check him out on stories sharing The Range again. Just another small business he likes to promote and put on the map.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He binned it last year because he’s a wasteful prick and there’s no way he can store all that tat in his bedsit. The amount of crap and the space he has goes against the laws of physics so aye.

Do we think he will actually go to the cinema to watch Hocus Pocus 2? He didn’t bother with the Elvis movie. Don’t think Cineworld do Klarna

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There's nae way he's loast a wreath in the postage stamp.

Thinking aboot poor wee Deek,

pulls a pig for a bet and now he's stuck wit Baldilocks claiming squatters rights, taking over the flat and putting up a Xmas tree in June.

Honestly Deek ma lovely, if I ever win the lottery I'll save ye.
You can be treatit to a new hoose with a back door and never have to see Martin again, so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Long time lurker here. I am absolutely buckilt at this thread, so thank you for the entertainment. x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Screenshot_20220825-220709.png

So now we're bored with Halloween in August and hey presto, it's Christmas time (in August)
It's attention seeking and extremely tedious
Mario hen, you're so boringly predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.