Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20 August: Treatit hiself for the wiki

- Washing basket Β£19
- 3 glass jars Β£10.50

He has spent around Β£450 on all the hauls and treats he's shown since his autumn haul last weekend!! But he does nay spend much. - his own quote
Wtf πŸ‘€πŸ§πŸ™„ Β£450?

It looks bleeping awful as well, not one thing I've seen ive been tempted to buy. He's not even smart enough to tag the companies on insta, duh

That bathroom is a pokey hole, it looks as big as an mri scanner. Thank god they're pygmies πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wtf πŸ‘€πŸ§πŸ™„ Β£450?

It looks bleeping awful as well, not one thing I've seen ive been tempted to buy. He's not even smart enough to tag the companies on insta, duh

That bathroom is a pokey hole, it looks as big as an mri scanner. Thank god they're pygmies πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
Thank god they’re pygmies πŸ˜‚βš°πŸ˜‚
Your profile pic makes me laugh every time I see! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well ma lovelies, hametime fae holiday today but ahm off tae London fae a long weekend in September tae see ABBA voyage, New York in December fur 6 nights and just booked two weeks in the Caribbean fur August next year #needed

This isnae what we dae yearly but we saved a lot during COVID coz there was no where to go and didnae buy hunners of autumn and Christmas decorations. It took aw oor effort to even bother putting a tree up last year!

Anyway, enough of ma wealth coz a know youse will aw be choking!!

*writes on black tombstone in chalk pen* Tonsalove,
M πŸŽƒ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
How lumpy is that mattress? He sounds feral in this video. He’s clearly on a mania after spending money. Sad

0E78252A-A3C4-4331-A448-88847D4AD5EF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Well ma lovelies, hametime fae holiday today but ahm off tae London fae a long weekend in September tae see ABBA voyage, New York in December fur 6 nights and just booked two weeks in the Caribbean fur August next year #needed

This isnae what we dae yearly but we saved a lot during COVID coz there was no where to go and didnae buy hunners of autumn and Christmas decorations. It took aw oor effort to even bother putting a tree up last year!

*writes on black tombstone in chalk pen* Tonsalove

*writes on black tombstone in chalk pen* Tonsalove,
M πŸŽƒ
Sounds bloody WONDERFUL!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A selection from the weekend
So he mentioned that he has read that naeone is using their oven since purchasing a Ninja - has he read her by any chance lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder what other male Instagram accounts think when they watch Marion at nearly 40 years going on like an excited kid saying he’ll be writing Happy Halloween on a plastic thing shaped like a grave stone .

He loves telling his followers he bought the last one . He seems to take pleasure in that quite often on Instagram .It shows his true colours , nasty .

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He’s been making the nan bread pizzas for years, even though he got it from one of the lovelies that sent him an air fryer recipe page on insta. Liar liar sharty arse on fire. πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯

• Haha
Reactions: 28
good god just watched the Ninja stories, just when you think he's finished fecking waffling there is' another story.
He does ma heid in
Edit to say the finished product, Wow what more could you want on a Saturday night

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hate that childish voice he puts on as well, and it is creepy. The way he goes on like a kid just makes me think even more that he never had a normal childhood. He's the only middle aged man l know that behaves like a young teen.
He makes my skin crawl 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think I just spotted Mario's twin in Tesco carpark, nae debates! πŸ‘€ This fella had the same unfortunate hair cut, horrible dead eyes and cock nose! 😱 I did a double take and now feel queasy.... 🀒

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So Mazza has clearly not been to TK Maxx yet. Saw someone on that vile app tikkytok describe these as slutty witches 🀣🀣 Right up Mazza's street....
Hen I think you’ll find he REFRAMED himself in TKMaxx and didnae buy anything so aye!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s always separately?? (talking about him n deeks dirty washin )wit does that even mean he really is brain deed

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How is he getting the tea bags/coffee/sugar out those jars? They are surely too narrow at the top to fit your hand in. I'm not even going to say anything about the chalk board, light, washing basket (with the word"laundry" facing the wall so it fits 🀦) or the absolute bargain pumpkins he's going to put on his bed.
You're right, he's going to get his hand stuck in one of those jars isn't heπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Im sorry im going to have a rant regarding this wee mans sad little life.
For fecks sake, Glasgow is the most amazing city, there is so much he could be doing.
How on earth did this person become some kind of Insta fav? He does nothing!! His life, oh well I cant even start
GET THE FECK OUT THERE AND EXPLORE and I don't mean the new isle at the Range
He is actually the Wish version of his idol Hinch.
Soz for the rant but Glasgow has so much to offer.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Knacker Dan with his wine spritzer there. I bet it's still half full after 2 hours πŸ˜‚
Screenshot_20220820-182006_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.