Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought he was living his wee life, getting tipsy the day? 🤔 Nope, he's been shopping (again) spending mare unnecessary money on even more childish autumn/Halloween tat. 😑 I'm genuinely embarrassed for him, especially that chalk board and pen, FML. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Woke up in a stonker of a mood but that pumpkin light has fair cheered me up 😂😂😂😂 what a waste of 4 bleeping quid 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Not caught up yet I'm on page 4. But just saw his stories. Was clutchin my beak when he said he reframed himself in tkmax lmfao he said it twice too. Knobhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
20 August: Treatit hiself for the wiki

- Washing basket £19
- 3 glass jars £10.50

He has spent around £450 on all the hauls and treats he's shown since his autumn haul last weekend!! But he does nay spend much. - his own quote

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I hate the way he talks, the way he exaggerates his words and the way he can’t even say some bleeping words. He’s such a bleep. I swear he can’t go a day without spunking money on tit. I go days without spending a penny, he’s got serious problems, I can’t believe no one intervenes!

ETA: Does anyone know what she’s going on about on the video with the stripped bed? She sounds absolutely bleeping manic

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
That pumpkin light looks like a bunch of bananas when switched on.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ma lovelies.
What a loada shite she's just bought nae debates.

We have'nae even started on the Pinot jurnee yet.

Am mare excited for Martin's £6 bottle than my own £11 one. Smell the wealth. 💎

Ma page, ma rules, spine bright, so aye 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“2 fur him and 2 fur me greedy bastards” this statement and his creepy pervert voice will haunt me for months!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
How is he getting the tea bags/coffee/sugar out those jars? They are surely too narrow at the top to fit your hand in. I'm not even going to say anything about the chalk board, light, washing basket (with the word"laundry" facing the wall so it fits 🤦) or the absolute bargain pumpkins he's going to put on his bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He is talking about tea / coffee / sugar jars for January . So now we’ve skipped Christmas and he’s going on about next year .
If you read this Mario . No one knows what’s around the corner , your life can change in a single day . No one will be lying in their death bed thinking about the pumpkins or Christmas tree they bought . It’s about memories of people you’ve loved and places you’ve seen . Memories of a special event . Candy Cane Lane , pumpkins , coffee jars etc aren’t the last things that flash through your mind . Well it might be for you .

• Heart
Reactions: 22
"I've literally saved half the price." - this wee lassie thinks she can justify all the spending because things were cheap. Absolute idiot.

No, you didn't save half the price. You spent £10.50 + £££ on these labels that are coming for glass jars with breaded meatballs on top. You still spent money on something you DON'T NEED.

I am quoting myself from the Hunch thread but it applies to Martinntoo.

I don't want to buy shite for the sake of it, especially now we have children and want to do something to help the planet.

Here's a wee flowchart for Marion:

Glass jars with breaded meatballs:
Do we have this? > Yes, you have wee jars already for tea and coffee > Don't need to buy more.

Plastic bits for autumn and winter:
Is this necessary? > No. Halloween is only one day and nobody visits their den. > Don't buy it.

Other stuff:
Do we need this? > Yes > Do we really need it? > Probably not > Can I find it on a secondhand site? > Yes/No

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
These things are ugly!.
Screenshot_20220820-173243_Instagram.jpg

Imagine going to visit him, ask to use his bathroom and you see and smell their dirty laundry in that thing 😖 If you have to have one, get a closed top one. That being said he gets no visitors 🤭
Screenshot_20220820-173411_Instagram.jpg

Sorry Maz, but that flat is getting more cluttered as the weeks go on. And you really are boring now that l had to tap on those pointless dots 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
An average of £600 each for a long weekend in New York early December, so if it stopped buying tat for a couple of weeks they could actually go.
Or he could do New Hampshire at Fall or both even. But noooo out Marion would rather spend the same amount on plastic leaves than see the real thing. An absolute waste of a live it's sinful.

Reactions: 14
He’s annoyed me tonight . He’s really thick as mince . So he’s using an air fryer that has a lot smaller capacity than his oven so heats up quicker and cooks food a lot quicker but he’ll have to work out if it’s cheaper than using his oven . Isn’t that why people buy them ??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
“2 fur him and 2 fur me greedy bastards” this statement and his creepy pervert voice will haunt me for months!!!!!!
I hate that childish voice he puts on as well, and it is creepy. The way he goes on like a kid just makes me think even more that he never had a normal childhood. He's the only middle aged man l know that behaves like a young teen.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I just cannae get my head round someone buying Halloween decorations when they have nae kids, nae Halloween party and nae trick or treaters??? Off to pour a wee sweet Pinot greego I think ma lovelies..
It’s all for the gram my lovely only Donald dunts that will entertain him so aye 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.