Cleaning with Mario #75 Petty cash for his autumn stash, Martin reframed hisself in TK Maxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez Louise, Been oot living my life and come back to dots of doom.

Martin give it a rest with the troll narrative. It's boring... >yawn<

and it's ''their'' not ''there'' you spanner.

Reactions: 14
Am just back aff holiday and have a load of cunt washings to do so I’m probably crabit but WHY does he refer to his cheap autumn objet d’art as ‘pieces’? Like they are bespoke or antique. Melts ma heed.

Reactions: 25
Am just back aff holiday and have a load of cunt washings to do so I’m probably crabit but WHY does he refer to his cheap autumn objet d’art as ‘pieces’? Like they are bespoke or antique. Melts ma heed.
Pieces of tat

bespoke hobbycraft pumpkins

Reactions: 15
Oh my lovelies it's time for a new bespoke thread. I cannae wait to see what the next one is gonna be called. It's been raining for 2 days here in Wales and I have 3 airers of cunt washing in my living room tonight. Hope naeboady visits me the morra cos it looks like a bespoke launderette here so aye. Anyway nae debates. Don't message this account again.

Reactions: 31
He acts like a child. Someone asked why he swears, which in itself isn’t necessarily a negative just a question, so now he’s going to do it more. Why? What’s the point? Who does he think he’s getting at?
Our interests are nae his interests hen

Reactions: 13
One day he will learn the difference between their, there and they’re… until then he looks like an illiterate twat.
Their, there, they're ma loverlie, don't get upset, mop kick it tae the weekend and nae debates..spine bright

Reactions: 18
Can’t wait tae go oan the new hooscoat journee farewell mother of the bride hen you did him proud every day

Reactions: 23
Mario, you've just shown all your followers and companies how much of an immature twat you are.
No wonder you've never made it financially like Hinch etc....because l wouldn't ask you to be a brand ambassador.

Enjoy your miserable life in Derek's tiny flat, because you've blew your chances now

Reactions: 23
Well ma lovelies, this thread has been a treat tonight. Had a bespoke panic attack at work today and this has cheered me right up. Bunch of nasty trolls. Am fine though, abzoolutely fine!!

keep shining

Reactions: 27
Thread suggestion- Autumn this and Wintum that Martins chat is as shit as his tat…so aye

Reactions: 28
This embarrassing bald fucker winds me up. An ICU nurse compared to 20 mins a week Martin in a bed sit? This has to be a fucking parody pals?

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.