Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair enough but a bet heā€™s a vicious wee bastard. Mind itā€™s him who polices Martinā€™s inbox, outbox shake it aw aboot box and he hates us nasty trolls. He didnae step in either when Martin shoved the wee granny oot his road but am away oot ma ain lane ma lovely šŸ„”ā™„
Heā€™s probably feert wit would happen to him if he did Marion probably batters the poor fucker tae! Anyway wits this wae the granny av no heard about this šŸ˜§

Reactions: 8
Honestly itā€™s not even that hot here? Like yesterday daytime was warm but at night it was cold šŸ˜† Iā€™m so confused! Leave the window open Marion and thatā€™s all you would need! Itā€™s like heā€™s insinuating that weā€™re getting the same heat that yous south of the border lovelies are having!

Reactions: 19
Letā€™s get this day over with and do what exactly?
Ill be scratching my eyes oot masel after him posting his legs this morningšŸ˜©. Wae no TRIGGER! WARNING!

He made sure to cover his feet with the text so I can only imagine what they look likeā€¦.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Thereā€™s 40 mins between his 2 stories and heā€™s gutted the whole house/bedsit šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø. But heā€™s still wearing his housecoat - obviously not that warm then. Donā€™t even see what heā€™s moaning at, try living in the SE šŸ˜‚. Weā€™re loving having washing on the line, just a shame the garden is dead šŸ˜‚.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Erm Mazda I donā€™t have time to calculate your seasonal spending this year unless Jack Monroe stops being an utter gobshite and having daily chaosā€™sā€¦I simply canā€™t keep up!
The log of his spending was both brilliant and shocking! šŸ˜³ it will be the same this year, he can't bear to be left out or not have something that another insta hun has

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I reckon that he cleans once and just takes loads and loads of photos/videos and secretly lives in a complete tit hole. Thatā€™s why heā€™s always in his bleeping hoose coat cause itā€™s the same day šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I like hairy legs on a man but his are disgusting.

Unrelated but Mario complaining about his feet being warum just reminded me. The other day I heard my elderly neighbour in the back shouting his wife for help so I looked out. He'd sat out and taken his slippers off but they must have moved and the decking was too hot for him to stand up. When she came out she tried to help him up and he tutted and went "don't do that just pass me the slippers for gods sake" šŸ˜‚ It made my day. Anyway back into my ain laine I go...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Heā€™s sweating his big ddā€™s off cleaning while Iā€™m sitting out in my garden eating my breakfast!

You do you babesā€¦ šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Will this awful injury delay the autumn haul?? Is he strong enough to film this content?? Is he still considering BB?? You decide! šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Letā€™s get this day over with and do what exactly?
You need to sit yoursel down and get some class hen! Martin has a date with Castle Avicci or a cheeky spoons lined up I'm sure. Deserved, so aye and so forth after his brush with death yesterday when he gave himself a wee paper cut. šŸ’Ž :m šŸ’Ž :m

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Eeew tho, you know his feet are clammy sweaty sponges if he never takes the slippers off, the honk must be šŸ˜·

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
ā€œTRIGGER WARNINGā€ā€¦.

If we have tae be subjected tae this rancid sight, so dae yew blocked lovelies!

B2932EC8-947C-4B78-A394-65C298749504.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.