Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion: Petty cash for his autumn stash, Martin reframed hisself in TK Maxx.

Spine bright like a wax melt on a summer evening 🌞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I'm sure he waited until after his Birthday before shooting his Autumn load last year? He decorated the hovel with a bespoke Birthday themed tombstone before the fishy leaves came out.

I swear the lassie is just getting worse. She says she's not doing it again this year because she's nae having another bespoke breakdoon and then in the next breath is setting a countdown for an earlier reveal. Gee us strength!
🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm sure he waited until after his Birthday before shooting his Autumn load last year? He decorated the hovel with a bespoke Birthday themed tombstone before the fishy leaves came out.
You’re right ma lovelie, he must not be huvin the coo’s up for drinks and dancing. He was probably cleaning the touch points for days after the last time so aye x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Have done my lovely

I'm also thinking Martin meant refrained

I shall put both.
As far as I'm aware, you can say restrain yourself but not refrain yourself. No an expert.

Is it just me that thought reframed was ‘refrained’ 🤪 just read your comment about it being restrained and thought now am I being a Marion and got wrong end of the stick 💋
This is how I use restrain and reframe (😆 ma phone has already got to know reframe) refrained

Screenshot_20220806-231217_Chrome.jpg

Good god It’s due to be 33 degrees here next weekend and he’ll be revealing his Autumn tat 🤦🏼‍♀️. I’ll think of him whilst I’m sat enjoying a BBQ with a G&T in my hand.
I'm no going to lie hen, I'll actually be jealous of Marion in his wee hoosecoat by Saturday. I do nay like this relentless heat. 🤣

Screenshot_20220806-230909_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus Mary and Joseph and the wee baby donkey, a bleeping 6 day countdown to his Autumn tat reveal 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Autumn haul?? Surely there is nae point ma lovelies?? We already know it’s plastic leaves in the colour curry shart and the scent fish… if you know you know so aye, back in ma aine laine I go

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought the countdown was just to show all his idiots what he’d got. Surely he’s not decorating next week?? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi my lovelies. Why were the leaves fishy? Been meaning to ask for about a year lol 🐟

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
He had a breakdown last autumn/Christmas and said he wouldnae do this again because all the pressure made him ill and so forth. But here we are back at square one.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hi my lovelies. Why were the leaves fishy? Been meaning to ask for about a year lol 🐟
A few of us had seen said leaves in the bargain stores and all agreed they smelt rancid. Like fishy fanny. Perfect fae oor Mario

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I swear he creates these phrases on purpose. No one that has gone through the education system can be that thick can they!?
He said a couple of weeks ago that he hated his school days as well as the teachers. I said ages ago that he probably bunked off school because of his bad spelling and grammar, so that basically confirmed it.
He probably spent his bunking off days at the makeup counter in Boot's 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He said a couple of weeks ago that he hated his school days as well as the teachers. I said ages ago that he probably bunked off school because of his bad spelling and grammar, so that basically confirmed it.
He probably spent his bunking off days at the makeup counter in Boot's 😂
Loving your profile pic 🤣 looks like the child catcher off chitty chitty bang bang 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My lovelie I’m going to get you to know: I’m almost sure that last year wan o us lovelies told us they bought the same plastic leaf decor for their primary school classroom 🤣😭🤣!!!! And they let us know that the leaves honked of a fishy reek. So aye…. The bedsit was pungent for 3 months of the year last year and so forth. Makes a change from the other kind of leaf though!!! 🍃 💨 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I found this thread when he was autumn shopping last year so it must be my one year marionversary. Thank you for making me laugh for a whole year ma lovelies 💎 I'm having a wee celebration wae ma confetti canon 🎊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.