Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs Mario, 'Reframed' 🙈 Put spell check on your friggin phone. That's why you should have stuck in at school you dunce! 🤪
How does he not feel embarrassed knowing his followers see it, not to mention companies.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Spooky meetings
Petty cash
Reframed
More Autumn stuff despite saying he went OTT last year and wouldn't be doing much decorating this year
Quotes about living life when he does duck ALL

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!!!!!!! Fucks sake. I can't even find the energy to take the piss out of the silly walloper he's ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
First thing I do tomorrow is mop kick ma way intae TKMaxx to get maself reframed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Ffs, this prick goes to desperate lengths for content
Screenshot_20220806-202123_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Jesus wept not an autumn countdown! It’s bleeping summer you clown!! We are all still living our best lives sitting outside having lethal drinks and jetting of to foreign shores. Glad ma life is no that sad

Just realised I’ve went from member to active member, titty pumping and mop kicking ma way into Sunday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.