Cleaning with Mario #73 Sharting with Chicken Little

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's going to get such a shock when his meter eats through their money when it gets cold, like when it's really Autumn winter. I can hear the whining now. Still, he can set fire to his leafs, keep warum and cosy.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
He's going to get such a shock when his meter eats through their money when it gets cold, like when it's really Autumn winter. I can hear the whining now. Still, he can set fire to his leafs, keep warum and cosy.
I hope the bastard freezes in that pokey flat. It'll serve him right for throwing his money away recklessly.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Awwwwww take me back….. yousing nasal voice

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Nae debates. He'll be fine. He'll be climbing (the walls)!

He'll be oot having dinner somewhere every night and then straight into bed in his pyjamas, fluffy hoosecoat and blankets. A wee bespoke case of covid again with raging temperature would come in handy in winter.

Can't wait for his "I facking hate winter. Give me summer any day. Cannae wait for summer!!" only for summer to start and him to start whining when it's 20 degrees that he can't wait till autumn. πŸ™„

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
What on earth is that latest reel. A year 6 could do better on power point πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Why do companies send him this tit. He never shows cleaning, what it does etc. literally shows it straight from the box never to be used!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What on earth is that latest reel. A year 6 could do better on power point πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Why do companies send him this tit. He never shows cleaning, what it does etc. literally shows it straight from the box never to be used!
Wee chromebooks been dusted off the day. The way he held the bottle and swayed it.
What's with all the dots between elbow grease? 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hinchy just got a new Emma mattress gifted, and this failure gets a small box of cleaning products. Yeah you made it Mario πŸ˜‚πŸ‘
Screenshot_20220730-090652_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Christ, just spent what felt like a million years with mr dayn, him reading out each days energy usage. πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ’©πŸ™„ I say most of it is tech usage, he has two big screens, two laptops as he's WFH wanker. WHY WAS SUNDAY HIGHER THAN ANY OTHER DAY THEN. Fed up, might go and get some Autumn decorations, become an influencer, escape into millions and a fake farm.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
P a y d a y, Saturday, new thread day - well
& truly treatit maself. Aff to buy autumnal tat as I NEED it. Then have ma wee niece sleeping in the hallway tonight, as we’ve nae got the room anywhere else. Tons a love πŸ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Clutching ma beak at him buying autumn shite now. I’m having a baby in the autumn and haven’t even bought a baby grow. Too busy enjoying the sunshine on my bespoke holiday and sipping some non homemade Starbucks drinks. Smell the wealth so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Christ, just spent what felt like a million years with mr dayn, him reading out each days energy usage. πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ’©πŸ™„ I say most of it is tech usage, he has two big screens, two laptops as he's WFH wanker. WHY WAS SUNDAY HIGHER THAN ANY OTHER DAY THEN. Fed up, might go and get some Autumn decorations, become an influencer, escape into millions and a fake farm.
You need tae get yersel a wee Deek and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
E.L.B.O.W.G.R.E.A.S.E.
Kinda expecting him to break out into a wee cheerleader dance with yellow pom-poms and that dish towel wrapped round his baldy napper.
bleeping walloper of a man!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You need tae get yersel a wee Deek and nae debates.
Might murder Mr Dawn, he's now pacing up and down, hands behind his back, talking about tightening our belts. Wouldn't mind but he's now off to his horribly expensive gym he goes to all of once a month.
Couldn't cope with deek, there has to be some brain activity, and I'd feel like a ped0 going to bed with him in his
PlayStation pj's

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
E.L.B.O.W.G.R.E.A.S.E.
Kinda expecting him to break out into a wee cheerleader dance with yellow pom-poms and that dish towel wrapped round his baldy napper.
Where's the yellow confetti cannon going aff on a delay in the completely wrang direction? πŸ§πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

• Haha
E.L.B.O.W.G.R.E.A.S.E.
Ah'd quite like that, knowing Marion he'd probably forget what letter he was at, and start screeching at wee Deek tae stoap recording.

Might murder Mr Dawn, he's now pacing up and down, hands behind his back, talking about tightening our belts. Wouldn't mind but he's now off to his horribly expensive gym he goes to all of once a month.
Couldn't cope with deek, there has to be some brain activity, and I'd feel like a ped0 going to bed with him in his
PlayStation pj's
Hope you huv hidden aw the new Autumn decorations from him, you don't need that kind of negativity. Keep mop kicking ma loverlie πŸ₯°

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did he not say last years autumn decorating spree was due to a mental breakdown?! But now he’s at it again πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
E.L.B.O.W.G.R.E.A.S.E.
Don’t gee him an idea hen since he reads here. That will be the next reel and nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.