Cleaning with Mario #73 Sharting with Chicken Little

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t listen to Beyoncé’s new song, break my soul. I imagine Marion mop kicking around the bed sit doing a little titty shake to it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
6F2CABBA-C8E5-4AE8-96CF-D7A6BD29C481.jpeg
Am just off the plane (smell the wealth) so I’ve no caught up. This app is no ma job! Sorry if it’s been mentioned but a listened to Beyoncé on ma journee and cannae believe she’s taken inspiration for her new album fae Mario!

SING IT HEN!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Wasn’t it less than a week ago that he said he wasn’t buying new autumn decorations this year as he spent so much last year?? He’s just said he’s placed 2 orders today for more!! Hes not wired right is he!! 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Right. He said he wasn't buying any more decorations for Autumn because he wasn't really decorating for autumn this year, as last year he wasn't in a good place and it was all for show to make out he was absolutely fine when he wasn't absolutely fine. Now he's buying more autumn decorations? Make it make bleeping sense please!!

I've been here since the first thread I believe,so I'm OGing the absolute mop kick outta this thread. Sing it hens!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Sigh, he's buying more autumn tat - in July 🍁
Clearly struggling for content now
He has no interests, no life experiences, no ambitions, always wishing for the next 'thing'
Sad hens, just sad

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
How can the niece be staying over? Where exactly is the poor wean gonna sleep? Surely no bunked in with them two?! 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Blackpool tower nae fur me hen!! duck that naw not me I'm finnne with my Eiffel am fine!! But ayye nae b&m home bargains tae be seen but I have found a Primark..
I'll send yous a wee sneaky pic of the bag and what treats I've bought masel! I've worked ma arse off it's well needed some treats in my fav shop!!
Nae debates I'm going find better skinny fit wet look joggers better than Mario's 😅

I hope you've got Whitney oan hen, dance with somebody 💃
That's the spirit hen, oan yer way back fae Blackpool ...ah mean Paris go tae the forge for a picture and say ye were at the Louvre.

Picture fur non Scoattish Tattlers.

Screenshot_20220729-231530.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
No doubt about it, he’s a few fries short of a happy meal.

I bleeping love the run up to Christmas, purely for spending time with my friends and family (mainly getting pissed) but I can’t be fucked putting the tree up.

Also, if I had a niece they could stay over in one of my two spare bedrooms. bleeping wealth is honking the night ma lovelies.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Just in after a night with the girls, and l see tit heads getting more autumn shite.
Mario, you're a thick bastard!! *hic* 🤪🍾🥂🍾🖕🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s the way he said ‘need’ and the laughing emoji… it’s not cute or endearing that you have a spending addiction purely to get validation from strangers on this app. Nobody is impressed or actually thinks you are wealthy.

F*uck he’s going to be insufferable isn’t he. We haven’t even got past the birthday yet and he’s already started. Imagine wishing half a year away so you can decorate your council bedsit with ceramic pumpkins.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
He must have spent his benefits and salary before the weekend is over, shocking.

Reactions: 25
He's bought some autumn decorations, then? 🙄 He's so full of tit, it's laughable because he cannot keep up with his own lies due to the fact he's scraping the bleeping barrel for content - without making a fuss for autumn/Christmas, he'd have naff all to show and talk about. 😂 You enjoy spending and sorting through your tat, hen, whilst most sane people are living their life from day to day, enjoying the now, the warm weather and lighter nights. 😊

Prick. 👊

• Heart
Reactions: 32
he really does love himsell, aw this posing since he got they eyelashes done and the lips half done, he thinks he's the dogs bollocks. mario love ya need tae go back to specsavers, nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.