Cleaning with Mario #72 He’s had lips full of filler, still resembles an extra fae Jackson’s Thriller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that why soft lad painted on a coat of Collection2000 nail varnish had a manicure, to show aff that Greedy/Glossybox PR box? 🙄 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is that why soft lad painted on a coat of Collection2000 nail varnish had a manicure, to show aff that Greedy/Glossybox PR box? 🙄 😂
Hunner percent - putting in the graft manicuring, dusting off the laptop to produce his ‘PR REEL’ - imagine going to that much effort for a free box of crap. Actual ‘influencers’ get paid to make stuff like that, but he just daes it for free, he’s such a melt!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ah go by his wee Palace every day tae work oan the train.

Cannae help smell the wealth seepin oot it this week. Had tae clutch ma beak from the power.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hunner percent - putting in the graft manicuring, dusting off the laptop to produce his ‘PR REEL’ - imagine going to that much effort for a free box of crap. Actual ‘influencers’ get paid to make stuff like that, but he just daes it for free, he’s such a melt!
Another influencer talked about this today. Just going to leave this here for when @chickenlittle007 pops in later!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It’ll be like a slip and slide the night in the bumming fort
Last time I will see a water slide in the same way, absolutely ⚰😆

Ah go by his wee Palace every day tae work oan the train.

Cannae help smell the wealth seepin oot it this week. Had tae clutch ma beak from the power.
Ah hope the train windaes are tightly closed else ye wud be overwhelmed by either his chemical wax melts or his sharts.

Isn't there some tea about Maz and Greedy Guts? Was it from that 🤫 page?
Whit, ah huv tae ken as I dinna ken so I need to get tae ken!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He's the only "influencer" that has to PAY to not earn money by advertising someone's else's product, and PAY to get even a crumb of publicity to try and earn money, it's an absalooooote FUCKEN joke! 😂 But awhl the jokes are awn him, yet her cannae see it, so needs both Kerry katona eyeballs re-arranged sooner rather than later so that he can start tae see then get tae know how much of a mug he's being! 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Loves a dark sky so got the wax melts on? It is still bleeping 21 degrees ya melt!

I can foresee an autumn jurnee in the next couple of weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
He shakes more than a shitting Nikita dug, a blind one at that.

Stop displaying products with your strangler digits gripped round them and show them normally where people can focus their Kerry Katonas without having to take their eyeballs on an extreme workout.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The new washing machine that was ordered but never arrived.. the craptop which was fired up and used to spy tattle for approx 1 week then never seen again..
🎶🎶🎶 And a million wax burners🎶🎶🎶
On the first day of autumn (July 1st)my true loathe gave to me....

• Haha
  • Heart
Tell me you have ‘no friends to enjoy a drink in a sunny beer garden on a Friday‘ without telling me!
Many moons ago I used to live for an early finish on Friday, I’d take a change of clothes and go straight from there. Have an absolute hoot with my colleagues (all ages) in the local. Being young (before marriage and kids) I’d be the wild one out all weekend and when I say out I’d return home on a Sunday night. God I feel quite sentimental writing that so aye.

Maz said he used to be a party animal out, what was it Thursday Friday & Saturday? What’s his excuse for not going to the dancing now? It’s not that he’s got kids, saving for a holiday, maybe he can’t leave Rayn? I wonder …..

Reactions: 24
Many moons ago I used to live for an early finish on Friday, I’d take a change of clothes and go straight from there. Have an absolute hoot with my colleagues (all ages) in the local. Being young (before marriage and kids) I’d be the wild one out all weekend and when I say out I’d return home on a Sunday night. God I feel quite sentimental writing that so aye.

Maz said he used to be a party animal out, what was it Thursday Friday & Saturday? What’s his excuse for not going to the dancing now? It’s not that he’s got kids, saving for a holiday, maybe he can’t leave Rayn? I wonder …..
i used to love a Friday after work when I worked in an office. Friday after work office parties in all the bars in Glasgow, 79p vodkas. Amazing. I miss it.

• Heart
Ma lovelies - come dine with me the professionals on channel four is Amore that Marion gets his plates of beige.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.