Cleaning with Mario #72 He’s had lips full of filler, still resembles an extra fae Jackson’s Thriller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The limited ADDITION greedy glossy box. I am deed. As if one of the products is a ‘Brazilian Bum Bum (bumming fort) cream🍑
I’m dizzy with all the spinning from that reel!
He's still trying tae get in there wi Queen Soph, he's wurked oot Miss greedy chops is besties wi Stacey Solomon (nought to do with them both working for in the style) and SS is also besties with Soph!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"you look amazing very handsome"

😂😂

Put your second phone away and stop sending yourself pathetic messages to massage your already inflated ego, you bleeping IDIOT! 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Serious question here, but has anyone seen pictures or mentions of male friends?. In the years I've followed him I've only seen females.

Reactions: 22
Serious question here, but has anyone seen pictures or mentions of male friends?. In the years I've followed him I've only seen females.
I've never seen any mention, even his Abigail's Party soirees consist of females.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
"you look amazing very handsome"

😂😂

Put your second phone away and stop sending yourself pathetic messages to massage your already inflated ego, you bleeping IDIOT! 🖕
Handsome?!?!?! Surely naebody would describe him as handsome. He's interesting looking at best 😂 Face only a mother could love God bless wee Sadie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just seen Hinch stories and she’s getting the house ready for someone moving in. Probably her sister or parents but imagine it’s Mario and Derek 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Lips deflated quicker than Marion spent his cost of living payment. We will add those to the never ending list of burning cash - the velvateer, candy cane lame, autumnal tat, dyson hairdryer, 200 bronzers, perfumes, reflairing the bedsit, 50 pairs of New Balance trainers etctera and etctera and so forth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Lips deflated quicker than Marion spent his cost of living payment. We will add those to the never ending list of burning cash - the velvateer, candy cane lame, autumnal tat, dyson hairdryer, 200 bronzers, perfumes, reflairing the bedsit, 50 pairs of New Balance trainers etctera and etctera and so forth
The new washing machine that was ordered but never arrived.. the craptop which was fired up and used to spy tattle for approx 1 week then never seen again..

• Haha
Reactions: 29
A thought the point of a PR list and gift was for the person to try each of the items out, and give their honest review in order to attract sales? Instead he’s done a really shite power point and told them to goto Greedys page for the highlights? duck me!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
A thought the point of a PR list and gift was for the person to try each of the items out, and give their honest review in order to attract sales? Instead he’s done a really shite power point and told them to goto Greedys page for the highlights? duck me!
He's a lazy, self centred, up his own arse bastard. Hope your ears are burning ya freak of nature 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s actually bonkers the amount of wasteful tit he buys - I use boots ingredients skin care and hair care (great, cheap and my skin looks great), Lynx shower gel (smells decent), sure deodorant and have a couple bottles of aftershave. I don’t understand the need to spend silly amounts when I can use my money to have a nice property, go on nice holidays and spend most weekends out with my partner, friends and family.

I genuinely don’t know anyone like him, hence why I’m so fascinated. He’s like a biology project.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.