Cleaning with Mario #69 Fight your own fight! Climate change and racial injustice aren't his problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2886D256-66AE-4F22-B034-4514F91EEED1.png

Beyond the word a cult... what does that even mean?? Anyone? Nope, thought not! And ‘horrified this went on in life’ he’s literally not a clue how to put a coherent sentence together. bleeping thicko.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Av been looking forwart to this threed aw day my loverlies. Swerved oot my ain lane just tae say Maz yer a prize prick. Concentrate on yer face afore ye bother with yer paws 🤢 get a bleeping haircut anaw
You must be oan utter plums hen, ive goat mair hair oan ma big toe that he does oan that napper. Moira here doesnae need a haircut, there's duck aw tae cut, he needs mair hair no less eh it ahts how we're aw joost waitin fur a bespoke wayne rooney style transplant jurneh so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Rayn looks nervous there, poor wee thing. ☹ Why doesn't Derek step in and tell Marlon she clearly doesn't like him so just leave her alone? Spineless, selfish idiot! 😡 I hope she shits on their clean bed, so aye! 💩

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Marion getting called out on here for not caring about real life issues BAM watches half an episode a series about a real life cult and tells everyone it’s important to watch as it’s based on real events. I wonder if he realises he’s screenshot the first episode not even finished 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Aye, I do that constantly hen but I always get it or an error that says oops unable to … 😏 Mibbe it’s cause these threads are on fire 😂
I got a slap on the wrist — if you know you know and ever since said slap on the wrist this has been happening 😢 if I go on logged out there’s no problems… soon as I log on voila error after error.

Reactions: 9
"People's words are 🤬 are [sic] vile like [sic] they are." - No my words. Marion's words. The vilest of them all.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Please monzo for the love of God change them fecking light bulbs in the bedroom 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If he's always liked "working with" CND why did he need to ask for recommendations. He's full of more tit than the paisley sewage system!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Another quick buzz of spending.
Two weeks and that nail kit will be with the rest of the crap he's bored with.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.