Cleaning with Mario #69 Fight your own fight! Climate change and racial injustice aren't his problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been busy the last few days so just catching up …what a nasty little bastard he has shown himself to be. He’s disgusted me with that reply. Who the fuck does he think he is? I really hope he reads here because I need him to know what an absolute vile little shart he is, and Mario, if I ever, ever have the misfortune to see you in the street I’d say this to your scrawny fuck ugly face. I fucking hate him. My menopausal hormones are gunning for him.

Reactions: 33
Don't forget he's an expert cos he did a course oan it, and that's why he's polishing truncheons part time

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Just swung by to say SALT ON CUCUMBER.. salt?! Nae wonder this guys lips look like you could file your nails on them

Reactions: 34
Don't forget he's an expert cos he did a course oan it, and that's why he's polishing truncheons part time

I'd huv fecking smashed his teeth if ah wiz the dentist, wee bawbag that he is.
Do you think that was a course the job centre made him go on when he was on the old Rock and Roll?

Reactions: 23
What a beautiful tapas display, his tomatoes & cucumber are saltier than he is, cutted up basic bitch cheese and a tub of Philly. Keep it classy hen.

Reactions: 25
The chopped up wafer thin ham. Am fuckin DEED

Is this a response to the Misfit’s cheeseboard last night??

Reactions: 32
Not the fucking no cheese, cheese board! Fucking hell Marion hen, you’ve spoiled us rotten these last 24 hours! I am deceased!

Reactions: 36
This is similar to what we used to put together for parties pre-covid/children. Smell the culture, Mario

Again, nobody with IBS would be ateing the shite he does. No my words: "Onions: Sorry Shrek fans, onions are bad foods to eat with IBS in any form, including variants like pickled onions and shallots. It's enough to make you want to run back to the swamp."

There's some wee pregnancy cravings going on the day...
View attachment 1338209
They look better as women.

Reactions: 20
Surely if you'd done a whole course on nails you'd know the decent brand tools to get? He's fishing for a freebie again the wee ankle biter

Reactions: 35
So ma theory, which Ave based oan absolutely nothing Ma lovelies, is that Marion hyped up last night and made an effort wae the fake tan, the makeup, the claes and perfume because he thought he’d be treatit like a local celebrity et the dancing. It’s the only reason ah could think why a 38 year auld man wae nae weans attending the dance school wid get so excited. Ah love aw ma nieces and nephews dearly but ah cannae think oh a single occasion Ave sang and danced intae ma hairdryer et the thought of attending wan ah their shows.

Reactions: 42
I’m veering way oot ma aine laine the day ma lovelies but I feel like treating masel to a wee pickled onion now I’ve seen Mario’s concoction so aye , back in to ma aine laine I go , I ken the drill and so forth 🧅

Reactions: 23
That’s a food shop done…….so what’s their dinner plans for the next 6 nights……???

Reactions: 25
Cos ye've goat a life ma loverlie

Surprised his cheese board the nite wisnae marked doon as needed followed by fuck it, like most of his shite dinners. Ah bet his junkie neighbours look doon oan him.

Reactions: 15
EXACTLY.

The cunt face says fight your own fight. But is living his gay life after years of fighting for his rights that were fought blood, sweat and tears by OTHER people before him. He’s selfish as fuck and has a shocking lack of awareness of real world issues outside instagram and likes.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.