Cleaning with Mario #69 Fight your own fight! Climate change and racial injustice aren't his problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on annual leave the noo, so he’d better pull his finger oot and give us some entertainment!
Yeh, damn right! 🙄😂 I'm looking forward to shite food, shopping he doesnae need, moaning, bed stripping, hoose gutting and in bed awl cosy by 7pm. Normal service, then.... 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yeh, damn right! 🙄😂 I'm looking forward to shite food, shopping he doesnae need, moaning, bed stripping, hoose gutting and in bed awl cosy by 7pm. Normal service, then.... 🙄😂
Whatever he does he will still be shattered and really needed the rest, so aye and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Nae debates he will be spending vast majority of this time aff stuck in at hame, clutching his hoose coat and his beak and likely his wee clit also, so aye 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s Glasgow Pride today, wonder if him and Deek will be away up town on their jollies. A wee McGills bus there, a “needed” Wetherspoons breakfast, jaunt to Primark for horrendous footwear purchasing, a wee soak up of the atmosphere for 10 minutes at the Union Street bus stops then back to Paisley for 5pm to get aw cozy.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Pat Butcher blouse and a shart card adorning a rainbow lanyard I reckon, keeping his power that only his friends know about , if you know you know 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He will never go to pride
He’s a little angry queen that hates the world that’s in bed by 5pm
All cosy as it’s a heard life with all the out of date makeup

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can imagine them on Grindr at Pride.

“Twink couple looking fae a third. Must be into scat as bottom has a seepage problem. So aye”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
His nose will have grown another 5 inches with that lie! How can he have caught covid when he’s been ducking no where?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Deeks got covid hens!! 😳🙄
Oh ma goad ah've goat it too, ah must huv caught it aff him, cudni resist the smell of Ja Malone hand wash. 😆

I do actually have it, it's rife again up here. I was in work on Monday and and a girl tested positive for it next day who was in with me. I tested positive on Friday. ☹

His nose will have grown another 5 inches with that lie! How can he have caught covid when he’s been ducking no where?
McGills bus!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m surprised we haven’t seen the evidence of this ‘covid’. You just know our Mario is going to get it and run the drama!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyboady ken if he goat the vaccine, ah'm fairly new tae Marion's wurld so wisnae here fur a vaccine jurney.

Reactions: 9
Derek has covid my ass. Perfect excuse for why Marion has done absolutely nothing on his week off. Takeaway and getting awww cosy is nae different to any other weekend hens. “Hope you all enjoy the sunshine” errr maz you could go out for a walk you know..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.