Cleaning with Mario #69 Fight your own fight! Climate change and racial injustice aren't his problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone posted a screenshot a few pages back Ma lovelie πŸ˜‰
Found it! 😏 I didn't realise Mario's brother's partner is in River City, they're both well known, which I bet pisses Mavis off no end, the attention seeking tit bag he is! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‚ House looks lovely, too! 😍

Sorry it was actually his brothers boyfriends page but there’s loads of posts on it with the house etc
That's ok, I'm a nosey cow so I'm enjoying looking! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Found it! 😏 I didn't realise Mario's brother's partner is in River City, they're both well known, which I bet pisses Mavis off no end, the attention seeking tit bag he is! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‚ House looks lovely, too! 😍

That's ok, I'm a nosey cow so I'm enjoying looking! πŸ˜‚
I bet he’s greeting all over the place about the house and the wealth his brother has πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Av just had a quick browse on that small business Amazon site which if you know you know on that one ma lovelie.. a stumbled across that bespoke kit only purchasable by those in the beauty industry even if it was via a 2 hour groupon course when pussy was a kitten- to my ABSALOOOTE shock I found it and can order for delivery Friday.. am certainly no in the bespoke beauty industry either. Can’t believe Mario misled his lovelies like that, no like him at all 🀣
I used to run a youth cafe for 12-18yr olds and I bought them this exact set. He's so full o tit 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He is just posting this so he gets a mention by her as she is sharing posts by other people congratulating her . You’re a selfish wee prβ€”-k Mario , we can see right through you .

Wonder if dumb and dumber will be trying this chippy because they think it makes them look rich πŸ€£πŸ‘Œ
A golden sharts jurney.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’ll be like the goose that laid the golden egg. The Marion that sharted the golden turd.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
"Chiropractor knowledge " you're either a qualified Chiropractor (need a degree) or you're not. You can actually get in a lot of tit for practicing it without the correct qualifications. It's so dangerous. What a bunch of idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In the area he lives the council made it mandatory for tenants to have the prepayment meters. That's why he then had to have the smart meter installed under his tenancy agreement.

Unless you have a registered disability in which case you couldn't be made to have one unless your property already had one installed.

Its to stop tenants running up massive bills, cancelling direct debits and disappearing. Which then affects the credit of the property and causes a massive hassle for either the council or new tenant trying to arrange their own supply.

I work in the financial sector and we've dealt with it a lot where tenants are trying to fight with their council to stop them being forced into a prepayment meter.

No ma quote.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
"Chiropractor knowledge " you're either a qualified Chiropractor (need a degree) or you're not. You can actually get in a lot of tit for practicing it without the correct qualifications. It's so dangerous. What a bunch of idiots.
He got his sesstificate from the same place Marion got her nail tech one from πŸ˜‰ β€œIf you know, you know”*

*No ma quote

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I see that neither β€œoor Jilli” and β€œoor Grace” never shared his posts so I expect a full on passive aggressive rant shortly. SNAKES!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Howling at the brother in law on a hair journey πŸ˜†πŸ˜† oh Maz, you really must be spewing with envy.

No wonder he's bitter, he has duck all going for him and lives up a close with rattling junkies for neighbours.

Keep living your best life in your safe place, all cosy. Waiting on the day the council decide to pull the lot down and they're moved to an even bigger tit tip. All the shite he's bought he could have bought a cute wee house but no, he prefers mouldy make up and giving us the best laughs, he makes it all so easy lol

• Haha
So he blocks off his niece's face even though she's in a leotard with glossy red lips, but was happy to show that video from last week of that young girl dancing.
He's such an idiot.

Reactions: 30
Going to be 34/35 degrees where we live today. Been around 30 all week. Marilyn looks more sunburnt/hot and bothered than anyone else I've seen this week.

Screenshot_20220617-111539_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Going to be 34/35 degrees where we live today. Been around 30 all week. Marilyn looks more sunburnt/hot and bothered than anyone else I've seen this week.

View attachment 1349327
Wow, nasty remark there. You'll be nice and cool this winter with the price of gas and electric. From me, a soft southern witch, I'm nice and warm* and still off ma Tits on pain.
*hammock in the shade

• Haha
Nearly 40 and doing feckin boomerangs πŸ™„

Yeah that's you Mario, the most self centred prick on this planet. As long as you're ok everyone else can suffer.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.