Cleaning with Mario #69 Fight your own fight! Climate change and racial injustice aren't his problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if he wouldn’t like to be sat in his own garden, in the sunshine, drinking a nice cup of coffee this morning. Green eyed monster showing his ugly face I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wow, nasty remark there. You'll be nice and cool this winter with the price of gas and electric. From me, a soft southern witch, I'm nice and warm* and still off ma Tits on pain.
*hammock in the shade
We have fixed gas prices for the next 5 years hen. 🔥 We also don't use much gas. The gas company says it's what they'd expect a couple in a flat to use. (Really 😆).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Going to be 34/35 degrees where we live today. Been around 30 all week. Marilyn looks more sunburnt/hot and bothered than anyone else I've seen this week.

View attachment 1349327
That's the oot oaf date bronzer ma loverlie, it's Baltic here so it's probably tae hide the frostbite. He will need two pairs oaf soaks today wi his cauld flairs.

As if he wouldn’t like to be sat in his own garden, in the sunshine, drinking a nice cup of coffee this morning. Green eyed monster showing his ugly face I think.
To be fair ah'd like tae be daeing that and ah stay no far fae boy blunder, but it's pissing doon so fur wance Marion is right tae get aw cosy in the hoose.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There’s literally Naeboady here in Scotland that is looking at the rain bouncing aff the windaes and wearing wringing claes ootside and thinking thank duck we don’t huv a heatwave. Spiteful wee prick. Enjoy yer swim tae work marion hen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
He can keep his cold weather and showers. I’m loving having all the windows open, washing on the line, freshly mowed garden and planning a Bbq for tea. We’re already at 27 degrees. I’ll keep my cold weather for Autumn & Winter thanks!

Reactions: 27
There’s literally Naeboady here in Scotland that is looking at the rain bouncing aff the windaes and wearing wringing claes ootside and thinking thank duck we don’t huv a heatwave. Spiteful wee prick. Enjoy yer swim tae work marion hen.
Nae walking jurney fur us the day then, surprised he disnae walk aboot wi a selfie stick like the prize prat he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder if he'll do a full face and a bouncy blow dry on his 3 strands of hair for birthday cake with the niece tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What is aw this bleeping winter chat? Aye it’s raining but it’s muggy. As my Granny used to say, “there’s a want wae that boy”. She didn’t say that about Marion, just in general.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Av stripped the bed (no IBS explosions here), two loads of washing done and in the garden drying (smell the wealth) and now flairs washed 👌👌 am enjoying ma heatwave hens!! Been to the shop for a wee lemonade or two for later in the garden 🍸

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Spiteful wee prick I’m up north not down south but it’s still 24 here, no worries though marian I’ll enjoy our bbq tea ootside tonight with my daughters and a few of their friends in my own back garden with a nice chilled glass a wan ae them 🍹

• Heart
He can keep his cold weather and showers. I’m loving having all the windows open, washing on the line, freshly mowed garden and planning a Bbq for tea. We’re already at 27 degrees. I’ll keep my cold weather for Autumn & Winter thanks!
Yes exactly. Nothing beats that gorgeous smell of freshly washed laundry that’s been blowing in the breeze in the garden on a summer’s day. Enjoy your wee damp, musty washing on your clothes airer hen aye and so forth x x

Screenshot_20220508-153117_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Spiteful wee prick I’m up north not down south but it’s still 24 here, no worries though marian I’ll enjoy our bbq tea ootside tonight with my daughters and a few of their friends in my own back garden with a nice chilled glass a wan ae them 🍹
Ah've goat ma heating oan, Marion must be using his influencer skills oan me 😳

It's about 14 degrees here, pissing it doon and foggy. Ah'm not at all jealous of those with good weather, ah'm fine, absolutely fine and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes exactly. Nothing beats that gorgeous smell of freshly washed laundry that’s been blowing in the breeze in the garden on a summer’s day. Enjoy your wee damp, musty washing on your clothes airer hen aye and so forth x x

View attachment 1349484
I honestly don't understand how he generates enough clothing between two polly pocket sized adults to do more than one or two loads of washing a week? Is he actually genuine shitting his arse every day because I cannot think of any other way

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I honestly don't understand how he generates enough clothing between two polly pocket sized adults to do more than one or two loads of washing a week? Is he actually genuine shitting his arse every day because I cannot think of any other way
And he lives in the manky hoosecoat most of the time.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.