Cleaning with Mario #69 Fight your own fight! Climate change and racial injustice aren't his problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the literacy of his posts are anything to go by, he's probably putting in incorrect details and topping up some other person's account. Ah'd totally be here fur that jurney šŸ¤£
Yeah the call centre probably have no idea what he is saying due to his accent. That combined with his general lack of ability to form a coherent sentence Iā€™m from Scotland and even struggle to understand him

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Youā€™ve had problems for 8 months or 5 months which one?
Also has he been with Derek for 8 years? 8 years and not one step forward in life not even a tiny house of their own, no kids to pay for!!! Iā€™d moved up 3 times in less time than that with 2 kids bleeding me dry. waste of space the pair of them (Derek and Mario I mean not my 2, although thatā€™s sometimes debatable) šŸ˜‚
There's no shame in them living in a wee flat but I don't know why he's happy to live in a place with so much crime. He doesn't seem to aspire to anything more than pounding the streets of Paisley, buying unnecessary shite and festering in bed.

If we didn't have children, we'd have stayed in a small terraced house but moved to a bigger (= more expensive) city with more life about it.

Reactions: 24
We all had smart meters installed in my area, but mines still in its box because l call them dust collectors.
I pay direct debit, so don't you pay more when you're on those key meters?. One of our friends has one, but that's because they ran up debt with the energy companies so they'll only let them do a key meter.
I wonder if this is the same for toot and ploot knowing their debt situation šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They have not been together for 8 years! Why does he lie about things???? Theyā€™ve been together since late 2017/ early 2018 going by Derekā€™s Facebook posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Arenā€™t those pre payment card meters much more expensive to run than a normal dry meter?
We have the later and pay by DD(smell the wealth Ma lovlies)

• Haha
  • Sad
Youā€™ve had problems for 8 months or 5 months which one?
Also has he been with Derek for 8 years? 8 years and not one step forward in life not even a tiny house of their own, no kids to pay for!!! Iā€™d moved up 3 times in less time than that with 2 kids bleeding me dry. waste of space the pair of them (Derek and Mario I mean not my 2, although thatā€™s sometimes debatable) šŸ˜‚
No way he's been with and lived with Derek for 8 years or more he said last week they've done so much in flat last 4 years...which is it Marion 8 or 4 šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Arenā€™t those pre payment card meters much more expensive to run than a normal dry meter?
We have the later and pay by DD(smell the wealth Ma lovlies)
I know my friend that has one spends a lot more than my d/d. I don't skimp on my heating because l hate being cold, but she doesn't turn her heating on until about 5.pm in November, and you have to make sure you're well wrapped up if you visit šŸ„¶

Reactions: 10
The pre-pay meters are definitely more expensive per unit. But quite common in council accommodation. Why doesnā€™t he speak to the company and get a proper meter where you can pay by DD? Those smart meters are shite though, ours and so many I know never work properly. We just use the main app to keep an eye on what we use.

Reactions: 13
The pre-pay meters are definitely more expensive per unit. But quite common in council accommodation. Why doesnā€™t he speak to the company and get a proper meter where you can pay by DD? Those smart meters are shite though, ours and so many I know never work properly. We just use the main app to keep an eye on what we use.
Switching from prepayment to bills involves a credit check. One look at his Klarna balance...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I thought he saved 80 quid a month by turning things off? Marion is a walking contradiction

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Dare I ask what Peppergate was?!
Ma lovelie go oan a wee Mario highlight jurnay back tae boy wonder and the one he talks about it literally says peppergate, but I'll just help you get tae know the noo

He was in a busy asda and his pepper burst all over the conveyor belt, poor wee guy working there is trying to clean it and Mario is a complete bleep to him by his own admission, laughs about it while he's saying about how he gave someone a hard time.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
How can he eat them with ā€œIBSā€? I had some jalepenos last night and my stomach has been in knots all morning, and I donā€™t have IBS!
He's either lying about having IBS or has such a bad diet that he is on the toilet after every meal and therefore has decided it's his churning guts that's the issue.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.