Cleaning with Mario #69 Fight your own fight! Climate change and racial injustice aren't his problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If his sleep is so bad why is he tucked up cozy by 9pm and shows photos of him still in bed at 9am?
And as for his so called migraines, if they were that bad I suggest he sees a doctor for preventative medication - there’s a lot out there! But we all know he’s a bullshitter!
Hen we all ken that the doactor isnae fur him and wan ae his followers is an “expert” and will bespokely help.

He gave Derek crème eggs for his birthday and his Maw two pairs of £5 heels so nothing surprises me anymore.
How could I forget about his bespokely made to order “gifts” Poor Deek didn’t even get a look in with the crème eggs as Marion the fat bastard ate them all, but mind he doesnae like sweet things! 🤥 He would have nicked his maw’s shoes anaw but they were too big fur him so aye and so forth ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If you had real migraines twice a week, you would have been to the doctor many times! He wouldn’t be able to go to work or be online filming his crappy content. He’s obviously never experienced the hell of a migraine and it’s just bad headaches. The result of dehydration and a tit diet no doubt!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Can't even spell the mans name right, Mario the illiterate strikes again 🤦‍♀️ god help you kneading that lump of dough early 6-8 weeks bruse
"bruse" 😂 Ffs, he can't even spell his name right! 🙄 😂 Poor Bruse trying to iron someone out who looks as discoloured as a bleeping bruise, the man deserves triple time!

• Haha
Gads 🤮 Poor “Bruse” ! Bet massaging Marion is like massaging raw chicken that’s been left out. Hope he managed to dodge the toxic IBS sharts

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Gads 🤮 Poor “Bruse” ! Bet massaging Marion is like massaging raw chicken that’s been left out. Hope he managed to dodge the toxic IBS sharts
If he witters on tae Bruse like he does oan that app ah'm surprised Bruse hisnae rung his neck!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can we start a bruse gofundme, let the poor man move away with a new identity and start a new life

• Haha
If I bought my dad wax melts for Father’s Day he wud prob think I had flipped my lid….thankfully I have way more imagination than bawbag 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"bruse" 😂 Ffs, he can't even spell his name right! 🙄 😂 Poor Bruse trying to iron someone out who looks as discoloured as a bleeping bruise, the man deserves triple time!
Omg! This is it. He has the colour of a pork chop that’s on the turn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Maybe if you didnae have your heating oan all day in peak summer to be aw cosy or spunk Deeks cash on every new fad you have, then you could manage your bill better?
We are aff oan a money saving bill jurnee now.
Wasteful little prick

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Outsmarted by a smart meter. I bet there is nothing wrong with it, he just doesn’t understand how it works.

*disclaimer I don’t have a smart meter (not boujie enough) so no idea if they are complicated or not but I have never heard anyone say they can’t work theirs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You’ve had problems for 8 months or 5 months which one?
Also has he been with Derek for 8 years? 8 years and not one step forward in life not even a tiny house of their own, no kids to pay for!!! I’d moved up 3 times in less time than that with 2 kids bleeding me dry. waste of space the pair of them (Derek and Mario I mean not my 2, although that’s sometimes debatable) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Marion is 100% one of those people that shout and swear at customer service advisors over the phone. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Maybe if you didnae have your heating oan all day in peak summer to be aw cosy or spunk Deeks cash on every new fad you have, then you could manage your bill better?
We are aff oan a money saving bill jurnee now.
Wasteful little prick
If the literacy of his posts are anything to go by, he's probably putting in incorrect details and topping up some other person's account. Ah'd totally be here fur that jurney 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.