Cleaning with Mario #69 Fight your own fight! Climate change and racial injustice aren't his problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A nail kit? Holy duck he just wastes so much money ๐Ÿ˜‚ As if heโ€™s going to start doing nails from the paisley towers. Where would he and his client sit? Maybe out on the bespoke junkie landing so aye back into my own lane I go
But heโ€™s a qualified nail tech. Apparently did a college course and everything ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ probably 20 years ago when he left school! Heโ€™s a bloody liability

• Haha
Reactions: 25
But heโ€™s a qualified nail tech. Apparently did a college course and everything ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ probably 20 years ago when he left school! Heโ€™s a bloody liability
Stop I canโ€™t cope ๐Ÿ˜‚ He will be doing some refresher course on poor deek no doubt ๐Ÿ˜‚ if you can imagine how far nails has come on since baldy was at school, this will be one hell of a nail journey my lovelies and I am here for it, nae debates:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A nail kit? Holy duck he just wastes so much money ๐Ÿ˜‚ As if heโ€™s going to start doing nails from the paisley towers. Where would he and his client sit? Maybe out on the bespoke junkie landing so aye back into my own lane I go
ahhh canโ€™t breath ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ paisley towers
His tit nail kit is called โ€œlove meโ€ how appropriate

• Haha
Reactions: 14
State of him tucked up in bed, quilt pulled up whilst wearing that bleeping hoosecoat - it's never aff his back long enough to wash! ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜‚ I couldn't be arsed hearing wit he's got to say, anything interesting? *sniggers* ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No hate but how do people eat in their beds... I can't pet hate of mine ๐Ÿ˜ฃ that baby gro on in bed duvet all wrapped up around him it's June not January! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Thought he got laptop to watch his stuff think I've seen him watch Netflix once on it.. don't get me started on nail kit, outed himself still using his capital or salon services card and isn't even in the trade no more ...or ever was ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I cannae cope with his contradictions ma lovelies. Says Gemma is his favourite in Love Island and then in literally the next breath says he doesnae have a favourite ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Same boring content, and in his words he talks shite. Only Tuesday and he canโ€™t wait for the weekend ๐Ÿ™„

Nice to see him supporting his mate Ava May as well. He's had more of her crap for weeks but can't be arsed to show it. That's a true friend for you ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He canโ€™t wait for the weekend then the weekend comes and he does nothing but gets all cosy? In winter he couldnโ€™t wait for summer. In summer he canโ€™t wait for Christmas. Heโ€™s always wishing his life away. Sad parody of a man!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I haven't laughed so much in ages when reading this thread.

Literally crying with laughing so much. I know I don't contribute anything funny but omg you lot make me belly laugh every single day ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Also just to clarify, I was hame and cosy in bed by 10 because I have to get up at 5 for my full time joab which is more than half an hour a day polishing the polis truncheons. Just didnโ€™t want you to think I was as boring as our Marion. As you all were ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
All that money spent on makeup, hairdryers and now cuticle oil but yet cuts his own hair ...
While blindfolded ma loverlie ๐Ÿฅฐ

Ah donโ€™t huv a sister. Does emdy want to be mine? Youse can come play with ma no out of date make up and ma Dyson hairdryer and styler (smell ma wealth) cause Iโ€™ve got mair than 3 hairs.
If ye dae a bespoke laptoap presentation ah will consider it. ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.