Cleaning with Mario #69 Fight your own fight! Climate change and racial injustice aren't his problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'It's a 'strong' look that runs in that family. So aye.

When I say strong look u sort of mean.... angular, and a bit hard faced, ratty if you like..... I know what I mean 😏😌😉
I'll swerve back in to my ain lane anyway lovelies.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This app isny ma joab so am saying it - that pizza he’s got looks deelish 😭😂😂😂
Ye need tae get intae witness protection wi a statement like that, DM Marion and he wull pit ye in coantact wi his truncheon pals ma loverlie 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All that shite food would be flowing out of me like hot lava let alone someone with IBS.. I smell a shart rat. He either has nae IBS but claims the ol bennies for it or he has self inflicted IBS and is too thick to realise it’s because of his own horrendous diet. Either way I hope for his arseholes sake he gets some veg soon. 💋

*edited for spelling.. even though this is the Marjorie thread

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
'It's a 'strong' look that runs in that family. So aye.

When I say strong look u sort of mean.... angular, and a bit hard faced, ratty if you like..... I know what I mean 😏😌😉
I'll swerve back in to my ain lane anyway lovelies.
It’s the family nose ma lovely. Like a protractor.

I also think they all reckon they are the tit, so they have that ugly, smug look about them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s the family nose ma lovely. Like a protractor.

I also think they all reckon they are the tit, so they have that ugly, smug look about them
Their honks are that big they pick up a shart smell a mile away ma loverlie 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It seems like Kerry Katonas runs in the family coz Krystal Chandelier has commented under that photo (I dread to think what the previous 39 looked like) that they were a pair of 10s… Aim high, shoot low and all that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Fight your own fight and chest pump your way through this Tuesday ma lovelies! Roll on the weekend, you got this! 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It seems like Kerry Katonas runs in the family coz Krystal Chandelier has commented under that photo (I dread to think what the previous 39 looked like) that they were a pair of 10s… Aim high, shoot low and all that.
10s???? Out of what? 1,000?

Imagine looking like that and having that much confidence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Why does the caption say "but we're all lucky in life to have a sister!"
I don't have a sister, his sister doesn't have a sister make it make sense......🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Why does the caption say "but we're all lucky in life to have a sister!"
I don't have a sister, his sister doesn't have a sister make it make sense......🤯
My sister is a lying psycho so I have one but its definitely not lucky...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You guys have me clutching ma beak! The comment about the special fish looking like an irn bru batter has me in bulk laughing.

Oh Maz Doll, you really are a national treasure, spine bright, tattie hearts

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.