Cleaning with Mario #69 Fight your own fight! Climate change and racial injustice aren't his problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A nail kit? Holy duck he just wastes so much money 😂 As if he’s going to start doing nails from the paisley towers. Where would he and his client sit? Maybe out on the bespoke junkie landing so aye back into my own lane I go
Plenty room for clients in Palais de Paisley ma lovely

• Haha
Reactions: 8
1. Andrew sounds desperate for followers the way he's thanking him.

2. Steer clear of him Andrew, because we've got proof that Mario's got a split personality 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bit late to the party tonight Ma lovelies cos I’ve been out living my life as I should and had a few of 👉🏼🍹them drinks but I cannae wait to see him with his long pink talons 😂
Youse need sesstificates of your qualifications to order some stuff ma lovelie. I think that's what he said.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can’t wait to see some long bespoke nails on the ends of the strangler fingers! That’s the next fad then, the nail jurnee. Tip tapping on the keys of the klarna lappy. Utterly gawjus.
Not happy unless he’s wasting money on the next whim, no sooner was the bedroom done, it was the flairing, then the make up, now the nails - never known someone work part time and spend like a full time lunatic. Anyway that’s aw I’m saying I’m aff to ma joab, ma real job no this app. 💎 🥔 keep your power

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can anyone pull the stats on how many followers Mario sent over to boring Andrew? I can’t imagine it’s more than a couple of hundred and he’s going on like he’s just won an Oscar!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Youse need sesstificates of your qualifications to order some stuff ma lovelie. I think that's what he said.
Av just had a quick browse on that small business Amazon site which if you know you know on that one ma lovelie.. a stumbled across that bespoke kit only purchasable by those in the beauty industry even if it was via a 2 hour groupon course when pussy was a kitten- to my ABSALOOOTE shock I found it and can order for delivery Friday.. am certainly no in the bespoke beauty industry either. Can’t believe Mario misled his lovelies like that, no like him at all 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Good morning ma lovelies happy Wednesday im gony kick this days arse the day, anyways, anyways, anyways😂duck me so anyways😂how many times did he say that

Dis he think hes showing the wealth way a glass boattle a coke😂

That grey thing must be stinking if hes in bed way it, stuck between the cheeks of his arse but anyways we move, bye ma lovelies (doing the wave with his pokey bum fingers)😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
So he asked us mere plebs fur advice oan wit tae buy, then buys a professional kit that ye need a nail certificate tae buy, so why bother asking. Fud.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Av just had a quick browse on that small business Amazon site which if you know you know on that one ma lovelie.. a stumbled across that bespoke kit only purchasable by those in the beauty industry even if it was via a 2 hour groupon course when pussy was a kitten- to my ABSALOOOTE shock I found it and can order for delivery Friday.. am certainly no in the bespoke beauty industry either. Can’t believe Mario misled his lovelies like that, no like him at all 🤣
I hope he's not just boasting about his sesstificate. 🤯 tbh I was half asleep when I watched him, and I'm half dead now. I'm sure sesstificates were mentioned.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hope he's not just boasting about his sesstificate. 🤯 tbh I was half asleep when I watched him, and I'm half dead now. I'm sure sesstificates were mentioned.
Aye he did hen, can’t order them without the secret code word which we all know is “Mario McKnight shits his pants” apart fae if you buy direct from a small business like Amazon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I gave up, too many dots of doom saying feck all.

DM wi' this information, and share his reply 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet if you clicked to order you would need to send them a proof of your nail technician certificate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel like Mario the day! Not even 9am and I have GUTTED this hoose (real house, nae a bedsit oan the third floor)

Ahv even hung oot 2 loads of that bleep washings, IN THE GARDEN on a rotary airer. Ma wealth is reeking the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.