Cleaning with Mario #69 Fight your own fight! Climate change and racial injustice aren't his problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he ever put Queen Soph's throw back on his bed, the one he hunted everywhere for and one of his followers 'sourced' it?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bet his arteries are as clogged as a constipated bowel. His meals are literal heart attacks on a plate.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if when he orders his pizza at Castlevichhi he tells them that his Dad invented the pizza? Seeing as they have such a strong Italian bloodline

They’re in there that much I reckon he has his own special private toilet cubicle. VIP Sharter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She'll hate you posting her picture up, so does that mean she was ok when you posted it up on Saturday?!. You idiot 🙄

And she tells you straight, but with bags of love in her heart...You keep telling yourself that buttercup 😂

Screenshot_20220613-201245_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if when he orders his pizza at Castlevichhi he tells them that his Dad invented the pizza? Seeing as they have such a strong Italian bloodline

They’re in there that much I reckon he has his own special private toilet cubicle. VIP Sharter
Paolo Nutini's da owns the bespoke restaurant, he probably gives Paolo lessons on handling fame even though it's no his joab so aye.

Why do both their hairstyles resemble Roadkill!!!
A before picture fur a makeover ma loverlie 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She'll hate you posting her picture up, so does that mean she was ok when you posted it up on Saturday?!. You idiot 🙄

And she tells you straight, but with bags of love in her heart...You keep telling yourself that buttercup 😂

View attachment 1340864
She doesn’t really tell it to you very straight though does she? Cos if she spoke to you to the point like you say, she’d have told you what a vacuous bleep you are 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

View attachment 1340864
Christ oan a bike, ah widnae like tae see the foties that wurnae allowed 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I put that photo on FaceApp and picked gender swap. It put a beard on Marion, must have thought it was a woman to begin with 😂

Screenshot_20220613-204426_FaceApp.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

View attachment 1340864
He’s obsessed with make up lately. It’s so strange when he gets these hyper fixations

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine being him and thinking he’s getting one up on us trolls but really he’s slowing killing himself with all the shite food.
It’s like all the needless shite he buys, thinking it bothers us. Hen, we take the piss out of you for it, and at the end of the day we aren’t the ones upto our eyeballs in debt

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.