Cleaning with Mario #68 He dusnae have a front and back door but he’s got a drawer full of orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A don't mind the dress she's wearing, it's cheap and tatty like Marilyn but the duck are those concrete crackers on her feet? Get them to duck in the bin the noo!!! Am no donatello versace but she's needing a pair of mules or something instead.. that's roasting behaviour

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Kin ye no afford a bespoke chesterfield like Marion, next ye wull be telling us ye dinnae huv a candy cane lane at Christmas ma loverlie 🥰

It actually is a chesterfield but I was trying to keep ma wealth to mysel…

😎

• Haha
Reactions: 11
bleeping dead at the Pat Butcher comments. I just don’t know where to start with that monstrosity of an outfit she’s got on the night. It is no a good look Marion hen and if anyone tells you otherwise, they’re lying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok. So he’s a make up expert with all that make up. Barely goes goes out and the one time he does…not a bit of make up 😂😂 Also I’m sure he did a lost slagging the big balenciaga trainers and he’s cutting about with knock off guccis in the same style 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So he Cannae be off to a housewarming at the brothers coz the brothers partner is in Glasgow city centre dressed casual.

So far, he’s no with,

Cat piss couple
Mother R - she’s at cinema with the boys
Brother
Misfit Jaw - see above RE: Rendall

WHERE ARE YE MARION, WE NEED TAE KNOW!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So he Cannae be off to a housewarming at the brothers coz the brothers partner is in Glasgow city centre dressed casual.

So far, he’s no with,

Cat piss couple
Brother

He'll be having an early bird special at the chippy and then a wee game of bingo at Mecca. Back in the hoosecoat by 9pm latest.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

So far, he’s no with,

Cat piss couple
Brother

WE DUN KNOW AND NEED TAE GET TAE KNOW - NOW! 😒

So aye.... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is he wearing a shirt that replicates curtains from my local revolution de Cuba? I’m going to ring them and tell them they’ve had their curtains nicked by baldy

• Haha
Reactions: 22

So far, he’s no with,

Cat piss couple
Brother

I bet he's not saying on purpose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mr Dayn has questions. Why is he wearing a skirt, is there something wrong with his legs cos he's standing funny.
Mr Dayn obviously isn't a follower of bespoke fashion, I bet he disnae even wear bronzer or huv 🥔♥ dance moves ma loverlie 🥰

It actually is a chesterfield but I was trying to keep ma wealth to mysel…

😎
Say nae mair, ah will stay in ma ain lane and so forth. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.