Cleaning with Mario #68 He dusnae have a front and back door but he’s got a drawer full of orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You've got Mario who can't show his false teeth off enough, and his sister who's mouth is constantly clamped shut. Weirdos 😂

Is this the one that has cheated on Krystal Chandelier numerous times? Who Mario told the whole of insta about on his stories, but he likes tae keep his family private.

View attachment 1335714
I must have missed that one 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone think they’re going to see Harry Styles? Surely all that fuss about going out wasn’t to go to his sisters house for a drink?

• Haha
Is her name really crystal? Or have I missed an inside tattle joke lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahahahahhaa as if anyones asked him where he got his shirt 😂

he’s got it from revolution de Cuba my lovelies. He is a complete moon unit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You've got Mario who can't show his false teeth off enough, and his sister who's mouth is constantly clamped shut. Weirdos 😂

I must have missed that one 😲
Her teeth are like Mario's were, pre beg journey.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So, he's with his sister and her fella/husband, yes? They must be going oot given all that fuss with the tanning and outfit, surely? 😂

• Haha
I feel sorry for the brother in law going out with them three. He looks normal.
Haha! 😂 I don't know much about Mario's sister, what's the deal with her? 🤔 The brother seems like the only one with his head screwed on, shame he sounds like Mario! 😑😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha! 😂 I don't know much about Mario's sister, what's the deal with her? 🤔 The brother seems like the only one with his head screwed on, shame he sounds like Mario! 😑😂
Apparently he cheats on her loads (Mario had a rant about him on stories) but she’s obviously putting up with it because she looks like Mario in a wig, and the old man provides both a front and back door. Gotta choose your battles ain’t ya ma lovely when you’re no a looker. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Apparently he cheats on her loads (Mario had a rant about him on stories) but she’s obviously putting up with it because she looks like Mario in a wig, and the old man provides both a front and back door. Gotta choose your battles ain’t ya ma lovely when you’re no a looker. So aye
So stupidity runs in the family then to put up with that. One word, mug! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh god!! 😂 You're not wrang there, ma lovelie! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.