Cleaning with Mario #68 He dusnae have a front and back door but he’s got a drawer full of orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the very duck!. There's so much wrong in this picture that he really needs the fashion police to his wardrobe 😳
The trainer's don't go for a start. The leggings are friggin awful , and yes it's out of stock now you tit because it's dated!.
Get back inside and get changed because you look an absolute clip!.

Screenshot_20220611-155318_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
You think the blouse is bad and then you see the trainer's 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 And who the duck is asking where the blouse is from?! No-one, that's who!
Mr Dayn has questions. Why is he wearing a skirt, is there something wrong with his legs cos he's standing funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Absolutely fumin that blouse is no longer available, will need to think of something else for ma grannies Christmas noo🤣💋💎🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What the very duck!. There's so much wrong in this picture that he really needs the fashion police to his wardrobe 😳
The trainer's don't go for a start. The leggings are friggin awful , and yes it's out of stock now you tit because it's dated!.
Get back inside and get changed because you look an absolute clip!.

View attachment 1335314
@Cagayu ma lovelie, look at the state of this.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Clutching ma beak which one of you called the pat butcher shirt? Gutted it's black cycle leggings no the silver ones but we move. How many of 👉🍸 thae lethal drinks is he having the night? I call one half measure of gin and he's away with the fairies so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did he call his blouse a "shift" on purpose, like a shift dress, or did he mean "shirt" but couldn't spell it?

tumblr_oi90aoGYTe1tb8iyko1_500.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The chist pump. The goochis. The make up (or lack there of). The leggings. The hairdryer not moving a single hair on his head.

What an absolute scream 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
duck me, am absolutely DEED at those snide Gucci gutties. WHAAAAAT ARE THOOOSEEEE?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
For the blocked….here is a sneaky peak of his latest story, somebody with good IT skills needs to grab the whole animation. It is brilliant!
I don’t know about you lot but I felt a wee bit sick and violated watching that 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.