Cleaning with Mario #66 Thinks he’s an Italian Stallion but looks more like a Marion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would hate Marion’s life. I have had a lovely boozy lunch with a really good friend and heading home to my lovely chaotic family. Imagine shopping in East Kilbride being the highlight of your weekend

And all the shops in East Kilbride are inside a shopping centre! He’s bleeping cracked!
It’s a shithole ma lovelie

• Haha
Reactions: 22
New slippers fae the new flair. I’ve seen it all now. ‘Come on, quick Deek we’ll miss the bus to go buy our new flair slippers’
Red hot day, cocktails, lunch, out living life like you should (no ma quote) but instead this pair of morons are home aww cosy in their slippers boomeranging blue WKDs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
New slippers fae the new flair. I’ve seen it all now. ‘Come on, quick Deek we’ll miss the bus to go buy our new flair slippers’
Red hot day, cocktails, lunch, out living life like you should (no ma quote) but instead this pair of morons are home aww cosy in their slippers boomeranging blue WKDs.
Are they home aww cosy early every night because it’s a rough area and they’re scared to be out at night?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
A “lovely walk” around the shops at East Kilbride - if you know you know there is duck all lovely about East Kilbride.

New slippers for the new flairs.

Drinking blue wkd.

bleeping hell, I’m off for a lie doon.
I have never heard of anyone going to East Kilbride for the shopping. It takes about 3 days to get there on a bus

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sometimes I think I need to grow up a bit, stop going to so many nights out, stop getting pished like I was 21 and being less wild, having mature nights in with my pals. Then I look at Marion and Derek in their slippers at 7pm on a Saturday, just back from the bus trip to EK, cross-legged to hide their herringboners and cheers-ing their blue WKDs and I’m now frantically running about the hoose in the scud trying to find clothes for going out tonight…cos ma lovelies “yer a long time deid” and am nae where near bleeping ready for weekend shopping trips to new town shopping centres and comfy slippers! duck that for a gay life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
It’s the way he tries to make out he’s been aff shopping a la all the English influencers who go aff tae fancy shopping malls and London at the weekend. But here’s oor Marion, jurneeing all the way to East Kilbride fur his new slippers. God forbid any of them Google Maps it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He’ll be absolutely aff his tits oan that Blue Wkd. Where’s he aff tae, an under 18s diska?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
He’ll be absolutely aff his tits oan that Blue Wkd. Where’s he aff tae, an under 18s diska?
I hope they get mad wae it and end up going out tonight and I meet them! Al be in a taxi to Paisley wae them at 3 in the morning aw ready to dae the slosh on that new flairing ma lovelies!

ETA who am I kidding him up to 3 in the morning! Must be me that’s aff ma tits wae the pre-drinks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Saturday nights on this thread are always more entertaining than what Marion’s actually doing on a Saturday night

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.