Cleaning with Mario #66 Thinks he’s an Italian Stallion but looks more like a Marion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh so there is a Loc variety as well where screed isn’t used, they use some underlay instead.

Would avoid heavy mopping or steaming even more then - water gets underneath that, eeeewwwwww

From the manufacturer:
Mop sweep or vacuum to remove dust and loose dirt. As required, spot clean with a neutral cleanser to remove stubborn marks. Weekly/Monthly • As required, clean the floor using a neutral cleanser and microfibre mop. The minimum amount of liquid should be used to prevent it penetrating into the seams and joints.
Av no got the same loc variety, but oor Karndean (smell the wealth 😂) has lasted us well looking after it. Was nice for the wains throwing themselves about on with their jammy toddler hands when they were learning to toddle. Forgive ma sins, but av got a wee bespoke spin mop that lets me no soak the flair like Marion after a wee chips and curry.

Next door neighbour had loc herringbone LVT, and was a you-know-what (Hincher :sick:) and wrecked hers with Fabulosa. Had to go on a wee jurnee to get it replaced, so’s they did. I can see it in oor Marion’s future. That or he’ll shart all in the joints.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aw for gods sake, that wee scrote heard me say spin mop :rolleyes: 💀 Marion, why don’t yis just come oan here and say hi proper!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I told yas he'd be getting thick slippers didn't I? For his nice warm flairs 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The bleeping brushes she has bought to clean the skirtings 😂 fine in that tiny little tit hole, but if you live in a proper house it’d take you all day cleaning with them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A “lovely walk” around the shops at East Kilbride - if you know you know there is duck all lovely about East Kilbride.

New slippers for the new flairs.

Drinking blue wkd.

bleeping hell, I’m off for a lie doon.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Wasteful eejit. Does anyone know what kind of rent they would pay per month on that place?? Would it be £400 or £500 per month? They have money to burn coooncil should charge more!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A “lovely walk” around the shops at East Kilbride - if you know you know there is duck all lovely about East Kilbride.

Drinking blue wkd.

Saying how nice the weather was. Sorry but is the B&M there open air? bleeping idiot. What a waste of oxygen them two are. Wasting their lives

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wasteful eejit. Does anyone know what kind of rent they would pay per month on that place?? Would it be £400 or £500 per month? They have money to burn coooncil should charge more!!
A one bed council flat, max £300 I bet???

• Heart
Reactions: 15
bet he still had a winter jaiket n scarf on tae have a walk around the shopping centre…mop slippers brushes n 2 blue wkds fuk me maz your defo living life as it should be hen…I think i will pour a wee large vodka n toast your new flairing 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Drinking blue wkd.

Was coming on to say that . East Kilbride is empty of shops it’s a s—-t hole . Imaging that being your day out 🤣🤣 . I’m beginning to think a lot of his middle age menopausal friends are following and being nice to him out of sympathy . Two men in their late thirties highlight of the week getting a bus to East Kilbride empty shopping center .

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Genuine question, why is he filtering stuff to make it look beige, why did he get grey flooring if he wanted a natural wood colour. WHY.
Screenshot_20220514-152346_kindlephoto-10291416.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.