Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
They'll have to give him a large g&t first, or he's going to be so shy and awkward. After this perhaps he'll graciously agree to be on tv, they keep asking you know. I'd prefer it be Derek, being all sweet dim and indiscreet, sigh.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This mirrah and the previous one were only ever intended for wee waves to us aw in his stories. He does his hair n make up and tappy tap tap skin care using a highly magnified wee Ikea tabletop mirrah, so aye.

Like the Jo Malone handsoap, it's just for show, nae debates 💎
🤣🤣 Tappy Tappy skin was amazing.

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
We must know the content of that pokey flat as much as our own, only his is boring now 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart

Freefalling

VIP Member
He needs Derek to help him cross the roads. I shit you not. He has actually said that before, he needs the hobbit to help him get across the road!

Something to do with his aunt getting run over by a HGV lorry or something 🙄
⚰⚰⚰ are you pulling my leg? Please say this sermon has been saved as a highlight 🙏

• Haha

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
Ma lovelies am falling asleep at ma desk the day AND am riddled wi anxiety thinking aboot ma bedroom shelves, a bought a new fragrance in the scent "defo fur teenage lassies, no middle aged men" an am up to high doh cos they shelves were braced fur collapse awready so fuck knows if that bottle wae the tits is a step too far. Whit am a goin home tae!

Anyway ma lovelies, am away to make a cup of decaf coffee in the strength "rocket fuel"
Mind you’ll no sleep the night ma lovelie with all that decaf coffee yer having. Nae debates

• Haha

Emsie

VIP Member
He has paid for decoring journies ma lovelie . Many many times . Hunners a months ago . And so forth . If you don’t know, get to know . He’s built that flat from the groon upwards ,and it’s made oor Mario taller in the process 💎
Absolutely dead after reading this!! I cannot stop laughing. This thread is too much 🤣

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
It’s the plaque looking like Wotsits stuck tae the teeth oan the “after” photie that really demonstrates the Dentists attention tae detail and exceptional skills. Sign me up Alan.
Marion clearly didn’t pay fae the hygienist extra 😂 the gums look so inflamed in the first picture. Imagine putting caps over them before sorting the problem

• Haha

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Has he chanted this_mums_journey_to_be_noticed_at_any_cost from the rooftops yet on her local election win? I know he really thinks she is a snake and is jealous of a kid, but were they not pretending to be IG friends again and commenting not so long ago?

• Haha

Lady Bug

VIP Member
Nooo ma lovelies I don't mean to swerve out of my lane here but see that 'couldn't find it anywhere' Hinchy throw, well it can be delivered to me tomorrow. So aye.

Thankfully I know when I've got enough tat in my house so it'll not actually be being bought.
I cannot believe he paid £30 for that piece ot tat. He will never have a penny to his name let alone a front and back door. It's actually an illness with him he needs therapy lovelies.

• Haha