Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Well I doubt they are putting effort into lifting that hideous bed, chair or any mirrors, they'd get nothing for it! Maybe they'll take the herringbone and the velvetiser 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
He never treats himself? Does he listen to himself?

He’s no shown what Derek buys in hauls for years? What about the time he slagged him off for things he had put in the basket?

This cunt is actually unwell.

Well ma lovelies am going to Linwood for a wee wander roon the retail park so I’ll be keeping Ma Kerry Katonas oot!
Are you also going to treat yourself to a visit to the foodies paradise that is Linwood farm?

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
What is with the latest reel? I mean, what has that song (Mariah Carey my all) got to do with him showing off his living room and bedroom...AGAIN!!!

• Haha

Chez300

VIP Member
I tried to see if it was on Wiki, I’m absolutely dying reading it! Like I’m legit typing this through tears 😭
I’m sure someone else better will come along and find it for you ma lovelie

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
I woke up feeling disturbed. I had a dream about mario and he invited me to his house which was actually a ski lodge in the mountains and said he pretended to live in the bedsit to stay relatable.
He said his secret job was actually Derek's manager as he was a super model and he was just pretending that being a cleaner was his job so people wouldn't take Derek off him. Then made me style his hair with wax.....
This is the last time I read this thread before bed 🤣🤣🤣
Huv ye been buying aw they chemicals, ah mean beautiful Febreze, wax melts Marion collabs wi' n been sniffing them hen?

Just doing some browsing and this made me crease, why has someone with 3 hairs on their head got 3 bottles of Olaplex? 🤣🤣🤣
Wun boattle for each hair ma loverlie if ye ken ye ken!

• Haha