Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
Shit everywhere in that hovel. Would drive me mad how cluttered it is. Also, why is the Google speaker in the hallway?

2BD36240-0BF8-4051-B94A-FF61E0F33E09.jpeg
6724EAA3-E162-4A7E-86B5-3C5321F16B28.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
Well, well, well this just proves what a two faced little bitch Marion is. Remember the other day he was bragging about knowing Jamie Genevieve (or genavee as numb nuts called her) saying you couldn’t meet a nicer lassie and she deserves the success she had? I was Googling the name of the piercing brand she uses and this tattle thread popped up. Such a fake little dick 😂
Is this another alias oh oor pal @chickenlittle007 ?
ETA no oor ferret, the 2020 poster is called CLittleworld.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
He’s spoken about that cable before - I’m almost sure he said it wasn’t a telephone wire 🤷🏻‍♀️ but that it had to go there for some reason or another. He pays fuhl rent ye know!!!!!!

• Haha

Keera

VIP Member
Until ye ken how tae dae a bespoke PowerPoint Febreze presentation stay in yer ain lane ma loverlie 🥰

And we bump up viewing figures by quite a bit 😂

Kin ye tell me what the tattie is aboot, ah've seen it in a few Marion posts. If ye ken ye ken but I dinna ken ma loverlie 🥰
ma lovelie I’ve had a few of them👉🏼🍹 but as someone I think posted he made a wee potato sign instead of a heart with his strangler fingers when he was dancing ♥♥ That’s quite alright hen if you don’t know ye huv ti get ti know K💎xxx

• Haha

Luna25

A dug 🤷🏼‍♀️ Heard it all now

How much room has he got in his “safe space” that he will be able to keep a dog there too 🙄

Cuz he’s never getting a back and front door is he 🤦🏼‍♀️ But we move 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart

MarionWaffle

Just been back catching up oan this app ma lovelies and spotted this. Is that a bespoke dildo hanging up by the door for easy bumming fort use ma lovelies
Christ on a bike, how the fuck do they not trip over all that?? That flat sets my OCD into overdrive 😫 So. Much. SHITE!

• Haha
  • Heart