Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
We’ve got 6 pages left to fill on this thread. I wonder if the postcast will align with a shiny new thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Every single post that i read on here, I'm HOWLING! 🤣Honestly ye are the funniest fuckers! Every single day ye make me laugh so much, life is tough but ye make me smile, so thank you. A 20kg bag of tattie hearts to you all! 🤎🥔. I'm fully aware I sound like Marion sending himself bespoke love and praise from his burner phone! 🤣
Absolutely smashed it with all the !!!!! Ma lovely 😂

• Haha

MaidMarion

Dying to get his hands on the perfume since way back last year but was only released in March this year? Why does he lie about such stupid things?
Came to say the same, he's a lying wee scrotebag. I also think they stayed in Edinburgh over the weekend, I don't know for sure but that's my thoughts.

Shrekssister

VIP Member
“Teeth time” is in Bishopbriggs so how does he get there on his own? It’s actually no where near Paisley.
Ma lovelie Derek must have had to take the day aff because there's no mcgills that way either he will have needed a bespoke network day ticket aff small business first bus

• Haha

Mum3boys

VIP Member
The bit above the tiles too need a good scrub with the pink stuff.
I notice this greasy eye sore too ma lovelie, I’m pure affronted at the sight of it. But practice makes ok, so we move and get this day and so forth.

• Haha

teddyeddyeddy

you can just imagine him shifting on the sofa in his prison issue dressing gown watching it can’t you 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Madge2022

VIP Member
He reposted something about that girl “saving grace” having a no. 1 podcast the other week. N he made a point of saying “get me oan next lovlie” n I think she replied saying yes. So maybe he’s been on at her since then..
Here's me thinking it was either Parky or James Corden 🤷‍♀️

Mebbes Marion has his eye oan being the new Ellen ma loverlies 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart